TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think it's worth a shot to give the results of the show and then promo recap. It couldn't hurt to try it out and see if it gets a positive reaction.

edgehead09

Reaction score
thx for th input..cause i am really good at storylines but i dont have the time...i will try this

CT Styles

Age of Evolution's latest episode will be a bit delayed. I have a shitload of stuff to do for school; Two slide shows and a magazine to make for a project.

seX-Power

I'm not sure how your BTB works, but if you work weekly where you promise a show every Monday or something then it's not a great idea. It puts pressure on people and can make you rush a show. Also, no matter how great a BTB is, I doubt that anybody will be anticipating Mondays for the whole week for that reason. Sorry if Im worng about this, I just assumed due to the way you made it sound.

Moonlight Drive

Most people work to a schedule, I'm not sure if they promise shows every certain days though. I do my best to get one show up a week, although it hardly ever happens.

CT Styles

^^ Yeah, I've intended to get one a week and he last RAW was six days ago, so yeah, this won't be on time like the last two have been.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I rarely, if ever, stick to a schedule, because it takes me quite awhile to produce one show. If this was two years ago, yeah, I stuck to a schedule of one show per week, and this was pretty much cemented until early 2007, where my perfection phase began to seed itself, and it didn't manifest until the latter part of 2007, where it finally got the best of me. Still does, too.

Evil Austin

I don't stick to a schedule I just do some writting up each day I can and when its done its done, but when like now I have a partnered BTB I have my partner to rely on me as well so now we work on a schedule so we are two shows a week.

Qwake

:shocking:

*Leaves UWA for IPW* :p

Yeah I think its best just to take time with writing your show rather then thing" Oh crap, its Monday and my show is due, I better hurry up and finish it" because that will end badly, your show will be rushed and not be as good. So good that you are doing that other stuff first then going back to do your show CT :y:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't have a schedule for anything. Whatever I do, there's no rush at all. Just chill, there's no one you that's going to kill you if you don't post a show on time. Whether it's a one week or 4 month break, if it gets posted, the show's fine.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Once this POI on this fourm finally catches up to what I've posted on my website, I'll probably go to a biweekly schedule.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
If you do a BTB in the past, do you have to write off a wreslter like Eddie Guerrero when he died in real life or can you keep on using him if you want?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ Well that is actually the most completed rule for me. Though heres what it states from what I can remember.

You can't use a dead superstar, in a BTB which takes place after his real life death.

Something along those lines. So basically you can't have Chris Benoit in your BTB which takes place in 2009 because he died in 2007. But you can have him in a BTB in which it takes place in '04, and '05 because he was alive (this is an example). So here's the confusing part of the rule. What if you have a BTB in which it begins in late 2006, and it lapses into late 2007 where Benoit was dead. Is he still legible for a superstar or not? Technically he was, until the date of his death. I'm not sure. XBA, or CMS please elaborate on this.