TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

McLovin's is upset because James reminded him of DC, pointing out his errors.

Moonlight Drive

Indeed.

But in all serious, there's got to be some sort of rule about posting for reviews in here. We have a thread for that, or do we need two?

Moonlight Drive

It may be minor, but if I'm not mistaken the advertising thread is there so people aren't plugging in the chat room. What's the point of it if people use both anyway?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
We have a thread for that
Yeah this one right?

Nah, but I think the plugging is kind of stupid now a days. I mean I used to plug everywhere I could, but now it seems annoying. I mean I personally think we should start handing out infractions to any serious plugs in here, and we should just close the advertisment thread. I mean its still good for partner matching, but I think we are all capable enough to open the main page of the BTB section, scan the first page, and see which BTB's you haven't checked out. I mean thats what I, and I do believe everyone else does. No?

On another note, can I get some creative help on some pay per view names? :grin: Will rep any good ones.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah this one right?

Nah, but I think the plugging is kind of stupid now a days. I mean I used to plug everywhere I could, but now it seems annoying. I mean I personally think we should start handing out infractions to any serious plugs in here, and we should just close the advertisment thread. I mean its still good for partner matching, but I think we are all capable enough to open the main page of the BTB section, scan the first page, and see which BTB's you haven't checked out. I mean thats what I, and I do believe everyone else does. No?

On another note, can I get some creative help on some pay per view names? :grin: Will rep any good ones.

I suggested that for the plugs quite awhile ago. It has been ignored, but bringing it up again can't be a bad thing. Hopefully someone listens this time.

As for PPV names, Deadly Ambitions is one I love. That'd be a good one.

McLovin said:
^Woah you just reminded me of someone I don't like.
Perhaps facts should be straight before you bother to type then.

Moonlight Drive

Diesel said:
On another note, can I get some creative help on some pay per view names? Will rep any good ones.
I usually use words that sounds badass or violent (eg. Affliction, Retribution) or perhaps you could do what they used to do with IYH, just have a name relating to the Main Event or big star on the show.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Plugging is annoying, yes, and there's an Advertisement Thread for this very reason.

As for PPV names, you can use an In Your House method, meaning name the PPV in relation to your feuds and such at the time of the event.

Evil Austin

^ Yea I was going to mention that if you hadn't, I always liked the In your house methods and how it is named after the main event of the night or the main feud for example the DX PPV.

seX-Power

Make all your PPVs named after Paramore songs.

eg. Emergency, Pressure, Born For This, Crushcrushcrush, and so on...

Wait, I might do that...

But in reality, dont fret over names, as they make no valuable impact whatsoever.

The Rated R CMStar

If someone ever writes a PPV named Crushcrushcrush I would ban him