TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Patriot

Reaction score
Just a quick question for you guys - is there anyone on the forums that is willing to make posters / graphics for BTB projects? I could really use some graphics. Thanks.

The Rated R CMStar

I'll review either later on tonight or tomorrow:

King Lennie
Comicgeekelly
y2j legend

Moonlight Drive

My reviews will be coming, I promise (better late than never :eek:). I've just been doing a lot of stuff for NOW, the Trios Tournament and Impact High, but your reviews are coming guys.

The Patriot

Reaction score
If your work is credible and you'd like a review, shoot me a PM and I'll try to get by. I'll be looking to exchange reviews in the coming months.

Evil Austin

I wasn't going to say anything at first cause there is an advertisement thread for that but since lots of people have been doing it as of late why not.

Check out SWF if you feel like it.

Qwake

I wasn't going to say anything at first cause there is an advertisement thread for that but since lots of people have been doing it as of late why not.

Check out SWF if you feel like it.

After your most recent post in my "IPW" thread and getting no plug from you I thought you had finally changed but looks like you haven't. CT was obviously joking in respone to The Patriot. Also about the Advertisement thread, on the current page in there you have had 2 - 3 posts and that's like, nearly half on that page, I know thats what the thread is for but come on it's liek he's there 24/7! :smh

Evil Austin

yea its just because lately I have been updating my thread? whats the big deal that's what its for like you stated. And I was replying to The Patriot as well.

CT Styles

DX_3:16 said:
And I was replying to The Patriot as well.

DX_3:16 said:

:confused:

Evil Austin

yea I was replying to the patriot, but its still true that people do come in here and say that they need a review on this or that BTB even though this is a chat room.