TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I've been working really hard on No Way Out writing-wise. I think this could be one of my best pieces. I'm taking my time with my matches and am really enjoying writing it. Be prepared! :p

The Rated R CMStar

Leviathan, maybe you can use The Great Muta. If I am not mistaken, he was once part of the NWO

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ I don't have much knowledge with the Great Muta, maybe I'll check him out on youtube lol... thanks for the help!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey, I am just wondering, is there any point at all in doing a Back story that has been read 200 times for a created BTB. My partner and I are planning and neither of us see a point. Should we write one?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey, I am just wondering, is there any point at all in doing a Back story that has been read 200 times for a created BTB. My partner and I are planning and neither of us see a point. Should we write one?

I'd encourage it. A backstory can really showcase your creativity, and show what the BTB is all about.

From working with you before Gards, I'm sure it is laziness, as opposed to not seeing a point.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
It is actually a bit of both tbh. But what is the point when it has nearly all has been done by somebody, HEW never had a big Back story and neither did a couple of others.

CT Styles

These days there's so many BTBs you need something that will make yours stand out from the heaps of others that get made everyday.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It is actually a bit of both tbh. But what is the point when it has nearly all has been done by somebody, HEW never had a big Back story and neither did a couple of others.

So what? Because some didn't have a backstory back when BTB wasn't popular here means you shouldn't? Gards, your laziness is what prevents you from ever going for more than one or two shows. You refuse to book ahead and work things out for yourself, tou refuse to write until the last minute before you want to post and you refuse to even put a mind together with another person to think of a backstory.

Your laziness is the key reason why this upcoming BTB will also fail. You're already showcasing it, so how can you expect to succeed?

You need to actually do something, and not just expect everything to fall into place.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
but you need a backstory. in wrestling, everything should have a reason behind it. Having a backstory would help create hype for something. if you just start posting shows, it would be pointless. Just look what I did for the last PRIDE Special Show, I beat the point on the big event to death, and I think it worked.

Evil Austin

Hey guys I had a good 4 paragpragh backstory but with my doubled up BTB with my partner wwerko619 we thought that we would go straight into shows every Monday Carnage by him and ever Thursday Uproar by me. Instead of previews cause we would be posting after ourselves and repeating ourselves thing about it. Monday - Show, Tuesday - Preview Thursday - Show it gets a bit cramped

So we decided that we would just give a great big preview for PPV events or one time specials what do you guys think should we continue like this or after our upcoming PPV to change our ways?

The Rated R CMStar

So you wouldn't write any shows, just the PPVs?

If that is how it is, then the idea sucks.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Idk about that, how will you hype your storylines and feuds without some shows. It's like seeing Undertaker vs. The Brian Kendrick at Wrestlemania 25 without any hypes on Smackdown, the fans will ask wtf am I right?