TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You said that recaps are hated. Which they aren't obviously, looking around the place recently. Stop thinking you're a smartass and get over yourself. No one wants to review for an egotistical prick.

McLovin

Reaction score
^agreed. BKB 1 Lashley (shit name btw) 0

Still it's pretty shit to have your last name in your username, that's why I changed mine, and I suggest we stop this now, so you and proabably me can stop spamming this thread.

Toddy

Reaction score
For my new BTB MWA i am deciding on my PPV Names and can't think of any so do any of you guys have any suggestion for call PPV names

Moonlight Drive

^^Well you can also go with old PPV names. Or just random badass words like Affliction or Redemption

McLovin

Reaction score
Sizzling SUmmer
No Going Back
Starcade
Hectic Heroes
Scrapyard Rumble
Survivie Satan
Last Gasp Bash

There some that I had for my real wrestling promotion, called...... MWA! Lol. Good luck.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I'm done with said debacle, so I'm free as a butter biscuit, whatever that is. :D

You, Toddy, just use, like -HBK- mentioned, some badass PPV names, generic ones, OR, you can use a PPV name pertaining to one of your major feuds, kinda like the old WWF In Your House PPVs of yore. There's literally dozens of names out there for you to choose from, and unfortunately, I think I'd go a little too medieval for you on the names, so I'm not naming any. :yinyang:

The Rated R CMStar

Emperor, you are free to go at every time. I still have to see a constructive post from you. You only bash in your posts.

I don't know why all the bashing towards Lashley started

MR.BIG

Reaction score
Well I am having a hard time thinking of names of my new MTWC's ppv calander. What I did for a few shows on another site with this BTB I never got up to the first pay per view and I was going to make them up as I go along but recently I thought I would write the names down but I have all except 1... What is a good name for a Royal Rumble pay per view but not using that Royal Rumble name a made up name... I was thinking "Chi - Town Rumble" but didn't WCW or someone had that ? any help.. thanks.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Emperor, you are free to go at every time. I still have to see a constructive post from you. You only bash in your posts.

I have made plently of constructive posts, people just tend to see it in a bad light because I'm not kissing the asses of the so called 'legends' around here.

Not my fault.

Reaction score

'Because I think I know everything'

Heh.

Not too fussed, just wanna forget about it.

Bygones will be bygones.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
ight, so here's a quick update on my BTB Status. I've decided to continue with PRIDE, even with the two lost shows. I'm one show before a PPV, so I'll try to get that in ASAP. After that, I'll probably be taking a short hiatus, because I've got the beginning of school and all. things will go back on schedule after those couple of weeks off, and PRIDE will be back up and running again, ready to DO WORK.

Moonlight Drive

^^Glad your keeping PRIDE going. Would've been sad if it went down the drain

EDIT-Question

If I ever brought Joe Hennig (son of Curt) into my fed, would it matter if I called him Mr. Perfect instead of Joe Hennig?

MR.BIG

Reaction score
very nice shirts man I haven't read your BTB before but booker and jericho team is a good idea also nice Jericho shirt love the quote