TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Mr. Perfect II if you ask me. Mr. Perfect the Second, make him all fancy lol.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
^ It wouldn't make sense. In order to be perfect, you'd have to be numero uno, right? :)

I think 'The Perfect' Joe Hennig would be good, thougn XBA had a good one in Mr. Perfect II, albeit it's off by a margin. Do what you'd like.

xtremebadass

Alright, so I am thinking of WrestleMania XX, even though I am only at Unforgiven. I want to get the main event set early so the build up makes sense. I have been toying with alot of matches, but each one has their own flaw. WM will be my final show in Raw, and for some reason I always feel like I drop the ball in big shows. That's why, for the first time ever, I am asking for some input. I have listed a couple matches here and I want to know which one everyone would like to see. This will influence my booking most likely, but this won't be like a WINNER GETS THE MATCH type thing. I just want to talk it out.

-World Heavyweight Championship Matches...

-Triple H vs. Goldberg
-Triple H vs. Chris Jericho vs. Booker T
-Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
-Shawn Michaels vs. Goldberg
-Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels (WMXIX Rematch)
-Chris Jericho vs. Booker T
-Randy Orton vs. Triple H

I am currently not planning on a SmackDown! Superstar to win the Royal Rumble and jump to Raw. I thought about Lesnar, but ultimately voted against it.

Anyone wanna help me out?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
HBK Vs Goldberg, hands F'N down! I've always wanted to see such a match occur, and I don't think it happened (I didn't watch in 2003 - 2004, I stopped in '01) so I'd love to see the match happen. Here are my opinions on the aforementioned matches;

HHH Vs Goldberg: Eh, Triple H buries Goldberg, correct? I'd hate to see it happen, and it did happen, in RL. I prefer you go with something that hasn't happened before. It'd be a good match, a good money one too, but no.

HHH Vs Jericho Vs Booker T: It'd be a good match, nothing else. I know you've been booking Jericho and Booker real hard though (Can ya dig it, assclown? Classic, IMO.) and it'd make sense, but I feel HHH would be nothing more than an afterthought (personal bias, I don't like him.) and I don't think that should be.

HBK Vs HHH: Overdone. Oversaturated. Overrated. Nothing new will come of this, unless you plan to add someone else into the fray. Nuff said.

Jericho Vs HBK: I'd like it; it'd probably be my second personal choice behind HBK/Goldberg, though since I'm seeing it now, some of the magic would be gone, especially since they wrestled the year before.

Chris Jericho Vs Booker T: This'd be personal choice numero tres. For one, it'd be a good match. Two, since they're both allies now, you can build it up anyway you choose, there are so many options. I think this'd be a good one, for sure.

Randy Orton Vs HHH: No, just no. Like the HHH/HBK, overdone and oversaturated, though it is 2003, it hasn't happened yet. This one is iffy for me, since it's new in terms of BTB time, but in terms of the people reading it, it wouldn't be a new experience for 'em.

Personal choices:
1. HBK vs. Goldberg
2. Jericho vs. HBK
3. Jericho Vs Booker T

Reaction score
How long does it have to be before you can post a new btb?

EDIT: Damn double posted.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
After a month of hiatus in HEW, some of you almost forgot some of the storylines and feuds so I just thought of refreshing you on the current happenings of HEW after Doomsday:

The Adrenaline Rush Match:
I remember Anigma gave some points and feedbacks about this idea months ago and finally I am plotting it down lol... The Adrenaline Rush is a Royal Rumble counterpart of HEW. There will be 10 men inside a Triple Cage (inspired from WCW and Ready to Rumble :smh) and the first man who can climb the third cage wins the match and become the no. 1 contender for the HEW Heavyweight title at HEW Grandest Stage of All!!!! Explosive Fest!

The Samoan Rosey will face the champion at Adrenaline Rush
Rosey just got his spot to become the No. 1 Contender against Shelton Benjamin at Adrenaline Rush after beating his long time rival (yeah... I mean their feud is almost a year in BTB time...), Chris Jericho. I forgot to put a promo for Rosey on the last show to let you remember that he's the new. no. 1 contender lol... Plus, the mystery about the Masked Guy is still need to be solved, who could it be???

The Love Triangle
AJ Styles fell in love with Alexis but Alexis is in love with his tag partner, CM Punk and the two are now dating!!! AJ get jealous to Punk and he lost his focus at Doomsday and lost the Tag Team belts to the Untouchables (Deuce and Domino). On the last show, the two are still a team and they fought with T&T and lost to the powerhouse team. Punk get mad to AJ after the match but Styles didn't fight back because he knows that he really is the one to be blamed. What will happen to this two in the coming shows???

Jericho gone EMO???
You need to read the latest show to answer this.... Will Jericho finally turn heel??? Let's see....

Stevie is still not a jobber!
Stevie finally reclaimed "his" Hardcore title after beating Shannon Moore at Doomsday who held the title for a month (in BTB time guys!). Now, Stevie continues his wrath and continues boasting himself!

Shaniqua!
You Stevie is the only one who brags himself? You're wrong! Shaniqua just told Johan at Doomsday that there is no worthy contender for her HEW Women's title and she proclaimed herself thet she is not only the World's Strongest Woman, the still Undefeated guy/girl/gay in HEW but she's also the Amazon! Then a Beth Phoenix Return Hype Video was showed to the screen and spoiled Shaniqua's promo. When are we going to see Beth's return???

Joey and the AAO
After beating Tajiri, Psicosis and Sonjay Dutt at Doomsday via DQ. Sir Regal is finally next to the list and we might see Regal and Matthews one on one!

There you go guys! Please enjoy reading it and please do read the latest show to those who haven't seen it. I'll try to review your BTB's if I got a time.

PS. I am still thinking if I am going to post another BTB.... It's already plotted in my mind and I wanna ask if the mods would let me do it???

McLovin

Reaction score
Ok listen up guys.

In about half an hour I am going to a Holiday park in Weymouth, and won't be back home until Saturday morning, then I am off to a friends house for the night. So I think the next POWER 10 Nominations will be posted on the 4th of August 2008

Also the BTB magazine Sign Ups will be opened now, and would like whoever signs up to send their Article to me by the end of the month.

My BTB, which you can check out now (C/P) won't be posted in until the beginning of next month.

So all see all you guys next month,
LC

Moonlight Drive

Personally XBA, I would like to see an Orton/Michaels match.

Goldberg in any sort of WM ME and I will boycott your fed. I think HBK/HHH, as since it's 2003 it hasn't happened as much and it gives you so much of a story for your build-up, one of the main reasons I picked HBK/Hart for my Main Event

Jericho/HBK would be second choice, also gives you a good story and a GREAT match

And you definitely should have B-Teeize taking on Y2-Jeezie somewhere on the card.

EDIT-You could also have Angle jump ship and set up Angle/HBK

*drools*

Moonlight Drive

Okay, I need some opinions on this, as I am currently torn

Should I add another Lower Mid-Card Title to Raw & SD? Or is there a good balance of championships?

If I did bring them in, one would probably be similiar to the X-Division Championship, and I'd use it to get new guys over, eg. Guys fresh out of FCW. The other may be a Pacific or European Championship, just one tier below Ic/Us

Thoughts?

Beer

Okay, I need some opinions on this, as I am currently torn

Should I add another Lower Mid-Card Title to Raw & SD? Or is there a good balance of championships?

If I did bring them in, one would probably be similiar to the X-Division Championship, and I'd use it to get new guys over, eg. Guys fresh out of FCW. The other may be a Pacific or European Championship, just one tier below Ic/Us

Thoughts?

Def use a lower tier Championship. imo. It is a great way to bring up new wrestlers like Jake Hager. If used right you can bring anybody up to ME Status.