TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Echelon

Reaction score
Because the others are less talented. :p One of them is a MODEL, of all things. She probably innovated moves because she couldn't learn anything that already existed. Lol.

Less talented? Wow... I can't really vouch for Trish, But I would highly suggest you look up the works of Bull Nakano and Mariko Yoshida. Fuck, comparing Lita against Yoshida would be like comparing Jeff Hardy against the Dynamite Kid or Bret Hart

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well maybe he will view this thread eventually :shifty:

I'd recomend that if you need to know, you PM him.

Qwake

Okay people I have just made a very hard decision and that is to quit TNE...I have had it going for quite a few months now and I am getting a little tired of it. I would still be able to continue it but I want to start a BTB off on the right foot unlike TNE because with TNE I started off and it was my first time doing a BTB and it didnt turn out to good lol. So with my new BTB I have planned for I will start off with a good proper BTB, it will also be more realistic and it will have a shorter roster with not so many huge names like TNE which was over packed with so much talent. I feel that I have improved alot since starting in BTB so I think a new and fresh BTB will really be good for me, so I will do my next TNE Impact and then I will post the results of my next PPV. The next show is nearly finished and writing the results shouldnt take to long, so thanks to everyone who has reviewed TNE. My next BTB I am really going to put alot of effort into and I will have alot more time for so it will be my best work possible. To the mods, I will pm once the final things have been posted and then you can close it and wait one week before opening up my new BTB...

All of you for reviewing thanks and I can't wait for you to check out my next BTB (you better!) lol j/k...thanks :(

Evil Austin

imo if someone does do his idea, of having it as no mercy game it would be even cooler to have a newer game not for playstation one and with better graphics.. but is it just me or did none of horza's game threads go past one ppv ? is that a sign

Well Sharky, TNE was looking really good, and you improved heaps, so I wish you luck with your future BTB. I hope you can really continue to improve.

Evil Austin

Sharky, TNE was great, bad to see you go away with it but it gives you more opperturnities now to see what else you can come up with.. what ever it may be Ill read it ..

The Rated R CMStar

imo if someone does do his idea, of having it as no mercy game it would be even cooler to have a newer game not for playstation one and with better graphics.. but is it just me or did none of horza's game threads go past one ppv ? is that a sign

Not to be rude, but how many CONSECUTIVE PPVs you have done. You always do one, take a break or recap and then do another PPV. Is that a sign? :shock2:

Evil Austin

yea I still came back to them like the next week.. these were just left there, high and dry.. I am not starting anything ok...im just answering you above

CMS has a point. You write like two shows between each PPV.