TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Who do you feel has the best women wrestling out of TNA and WWE? why?

Who is your fav X-divisioner? Fav tag team?

Have you ever written a BTB with men and women wreslers lol?

MikeRaw

How cananyone take your opinions seriously when youve only been watching wrestling since 2007? (I think, since you said you didnt watch when Trish was active, and she retired in 06)? Honestly, youve missed so much, that you obviously dont know enough to critisize and/or praise wwe.

Do you think tna has too many tag matches per show, and not enough singles?

Biggest TNA problem right now?

Biggest TNA Pro (good thing) right now?

Biggest WWE good thing right now?

Haight

Reaction score
In Florés Family you had a different wrestler assume commentating duties each week. I'am currently struggling to find commentators for my own BTB, and would like to experiment with something similar to that concept. Would this be okay with you?

Evil Austin

he probably just got someone to hold a video camera while he was playing and than put the camera plugged into the computer and uploaded it.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Who do you feel has the best women wrestling out of TNA and WWE? why?
TNA, hands down. Wrestling talent is actually a requirement to be a non-manager Knockout, and the ones without much talent either stick to managing, or do the odd job.

Who is your fav X-divisioner? Fav tag team?
Answer to both: Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly.

Have you ever written a BTB with men and women wreslers lol?
Lol yep, I wrote one a couple of months ago, similar style to WWR. I stopped because I tried to keep myself to a strict "update every monday morning", and I just couldn't do that AND college. If only I realized I could just cut the specific dates, lol. Oh well, everything I learned in writing that has gone into WWR, and it's better than it otherwise would be as a result.

How cananyone take your opinions seriously when youve only been watching wrestling since 2007? (I think, since you said you didnt watch when Trish was active, and she retired in 06)? Honestly, youve missed so much, that you obviously dont know enough to critisize and/or praise wwe.
I've been watching since October, 2006. Maybe I did see Trish, but it was probably for like one match.

People can take me seriously because i'm not affected by biases like some of these people who have been watching since 1980. For example, they look at Ric Flair being in the ring today and they say he puts on an unbelievable, show-stealing match, and omg he's just soooo good. I look at him in the ring and I see a man who has no place being anywhere near a wrestling ring, who has three moves and none of them are impressive. And i'm sorry, only a mindless mark would disagree with that statement.

Or, for example, I don't give people less praise than they deserve because I think that the wrestler is not, nor will he ever be as good as _________, or even that the guy is a ripoff of _________ because both of them can do a sitout spinebuster.

I'm an unbiased viewer, seeing only what is right there in front of him at this precise moment, because that is ALL that matters. Maybe the 40 year old viewers think that someone like Ric Flair is talented in the ring, but for someone new turning in, aka the IMPORTANT people, the ones who will be ensuring the success of the company, all we see is a 58 year old bald red faced fat man who is slapping Triple H's chest and Triple H is screaming like someone hooked a jumper cable to his left testicle. You need to take me seriously, despite how much you disagree with my statements, because my "lack of knowledge" is in fact the mindset of anyone new who decides one day to give wrestling a chance because nothing else is on. If someone like me doesn't like what he sees, it means that anyone new tuning in won't like what he sees. Therefore, death of company.

Do you think tna has too many tag matches per show, and not enough singles?
It's not that there are too many tag matches, it's that too many of the tag matches don't involve actual tag teams. Why are Storm and Roode feuding with LAX? Take MCMG, turn one of the teams heel, and have THEM feud.

Biggest TNA problem right now?
It seems to me that TNA doesn't want superstars to feel unappreciated and misused/wasted, like some of their former-WWE guys were in WWE (Christian, Booker, Angle during the close of his WWE career). So they compensate by trying to give everyone time in the spotlight at once. A nice idea, but with only one brand, it results in an overbooked mess with nobody getting ENOUGH time, especially at PPVs.

Biggest TNA Pro (good thing) right now?
The Knockouts.

Biggest WWE good thing right now?
I can list a couple of things, but it's too early to tell for any of them. Based purely on how promising they COULD be:

- CM Punk getting a title shot and, based on the past, probably winning.
- Mr. Kennedy turning face and getting a push.
- John Cena ditching the inspirational bullshit and giving actual promos.

In Florés Family you had a different wrestler assume commentating duties each week. I'am currently struggling to find commentators for my own BTB, and would like to experiment with something similar to that concept. Would this be okay with you?
Go ahead. I find CM Punk makes a good face color commentator.

MikeRaw

How much do you hate me out of 10:D?

Favorite btb on here?

Do you think impact is better than Raw right now?

Which of these wrestlers is better? (Highlight the one you pick for each set, you dont need to give reasons)

HHH
Cena

Undertaker
Kane

Samoa Joe
Sting

Lax
MCMG

The Rated R CMStar

No he didnt, quality would suck that way, and the videos were greatly done

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
How much do you hate me out of 10:D?
Lol, i'm indifferent towards you.

Favorite btb on here?
I haven't found the time to give any BtB more than one review so I can't really say.

Do you think impact is better than Raw right now?
Raw? Raw has been cancelled, silly. There's some weird wrestling-themed PBS telethon in its' timeslot, and iMPACT! is definitely better than it.

Which of these wrestlers is better? (Highlight the one you pick for each set, you dont need to give reasons)

HHH
Cena

Undertaker
Kane

Samoa Joe
Sting

Lax
MCMG
Cena. Like I said in another thread, my only problem with Cena is really a problem with the writers, not Cena himself.

Kane.

Samoa Joe.

No way I could decide.

^ I wish I could answer those :(

what do currently think of ECW?
To me it's just a televised developmental territory that they send superstars to as punishment for something they did backstage. Lol.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
If I got one of these questing things, would people ask me stuff?

What made you start to watch wrestling?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Evil Austin

Why don't you guys just ask him how he did it, instead of guessing ? that would be logical