TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Still, you tend to keep bashing, not directly, but always giving negative comments on another people BTBs.

And BTW, they were left dry because he actually made the shows in between PPVs, you recap results for shows very, very often.

Lol, and I am still waiting for an explanation of why your main event was switched from HHH vs Sting to HHH vs Chris Jericho, rather than you not communicating with your parnter

The Rated R CMStar

I guess BKB wrote the comment above thinking my post was for him, lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

And what a mod he is. Gee CMS sure is awesome :shifty:

*sucks up to CMS*

Qwake

^ GDIAH...

btw, lmao CMS...(ban?)

BKB should I tell them all about my BTB plans? :p

The Rated R CMStar

*CMS takes a long, firm look at BKB infraction button*

Lol, as for DX, I am just saying, that if he wants to bash another booker, do it for something you don't do as well. Want to bash Horza, bash him for...not writting matches at first :shifty: altough he did it on his last BTB.

But dont bash him for something you do as well, leave your BTB high and dry after a PPV

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
im starting a revamped current year ECW btb (going to have a storyline for roster changes and show changes)

any advice for someone who hasn't done btb in a year or so?

CT Styles

I'm taking probably at least a week off. I'll still try and hang around the section but yeah..

And to JJdaBuckeye, stay active, don't give up and try to stick with your BTB.

TRI

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting back into BTB. The only problem is that I have no idea of what kind of project I should do, do you have any ideas? Thanks.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

And have a good well thought out plan for feuds and storylines. It makes it easier to plan promos and matches.