TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
I cannot believe it. Weebo just PM'd me yesterday and I gave him the job for the front page and graphics. Sorry C4. :(

Weebo

Reaction score
This is gunna be different from any thing i have really done. Oh and tough noogies C4 cause i beat you to the punch bitch.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ lol...

And Alexmoss, I'll PM six to ten bookers, or at least the active bookers who have a reputation here, and I'll ask them a question relating to BTB. Then I'll PM you there answers. Can I start now?

Evil Austin

Don't worry when I say Ill do something I always do it.... Ill get it done probably by Sunday the 8th Of June and pm it to you alex...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Just letting it be known that I'm still alive, and PRIDE will be up sooner or later. Even though it's almost a month past the original scheduled release, it's all good.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

What would be a good way to have Delirious cut a promo since he just talks really fast and you can only pick up a few words here and there?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
What would be a good way to have Delirious cut a promo since he just talks really fast and you can only pick up a few words here and there?

Watch the latest ROH video wire, him asking Daizee Haze out was classic.

"Bah bah bah you bah fight Dewwwewious wight now bahhhhh"

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

Heres how I do delirious promos. Seeyoujusthaveallofthewordsrunintoonebigword. It'skindofhardtoread,butitworksfineforme.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Ah, I get it. Just act like my space bar is broken. Thanks.

The Rated R CMStar

In all honesty, you should stick his promo like that, almost not understandable, righting random letters and some words in between. Maybe even make it a comedic promo.

BTW, to Spiralshock and Xtremebadass, I already read the first part of your shows, just wanted you to know that I will not post until all the show is done. I don't want to post something like: Great first part, keep it up, will give full review when it is all done", lol

JHar888

Reaction score

I've never seen one, but I'm guessing a way to solve the problem would be to add some humor. He could be like, "derr uh...eyerll...pickaa!" lol...

If I start a BTB in the coming days, what should my fed name be? The show name? How should my roster have? What tag teams?

I'm trying to plan everything out, but it's not going anywhere.

Evil Austin

Well... I was wondering am I the only BTBER out there that has used his or hers ROYAL RUMBLE WINNING SPOT / WINNER (mine was Kane) to go to Wrestle mania and not win the title..... ? I mean I did that I have plans for Kane in the future of my BTB which I am not revealing as of now but it is about July in my BTB time and he won it in January and he has not even gone close to winning a title in that time... The WWE did this with John Cena and I was wondering who else has done this ? made a shocking event that the wrestler that you made win the event not win the title and be the first man to win it without winning the title since 93... ?