TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

MY PHILOSOPHY:
If someone gives you a bunk review, don't review their's back. If you reviewed their's first and they give you that piece of crap back, don't ever bother with their ass ever again.

The Rated R CMStar

In fact, I have handed infractions(Smackdown Dead's man is the top of my head right now), but giving an infraction for this is really hard, as both sides are underyou standable. Still DX 3:16, I did put on the rules that making a difference from reviewing a show and a PPV was necessary, and you made none, as you gave me the exact same review for Souled Out PPV, with no feedback, and considering the latest infractions I let were leaving posts with no real feedback, and that post BKB posted fits right that description...

You know what's coming

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

If I review something I usually put something into it. I.E: BM-Kane vs. Jericho I liked the counter-wrestling and how everything flowed. I give a reason why I liked or didn't liked a match.

Evil Austin

well CMS, I received the infraction... well I have been off line the last 2 - 3.5 hours and I have been thinking to myself about this alot... I am on the verge of breaking point on one side with everyone on me but on the other hand I understand why... I heard a great saying a while back which helped me when I thought of it... when used in this situation basically review others as you would like to be reviewed...And I always did think that you can teach an old dog new tricks.. so what do you say, you ready to give an old friend one more chance at this ?... Edit - I know last time I said something like this which was about me bumping my threads in the BTB area. Once I asked what I should do and what Im doing wrong and you guys told me I stopped it and you guys can say that I haven't been bumping my threads lately... Which in the old days I was known to do, so this won't happen again...

How should I change the reviews...

For PPV's I know from now on to use the new system which reviews and reflects on all of the segments and matches and rates them ...
But for normal weekly shows instead of just giving for example BM - Randy Orton vs Mr Kennedy.. even if that was my thoughts on the best match instead of doing that should I give a reason why ? ... What I didn't like and stuff like that ?

MikeRaw

well CMS, I received the infraction... well I have been off line the last 2 - 3.5 hours and I have been thinking to myself about this alot... I am on the verge of breaking point on one side with everyone on me but on the other hand I understand why... I heard a great saying a while back which helped me when I thought of it... when used in this situation basically review others as you would like to be reviewed...And I always did think that you can teach an old dog new tricks.. so what do you say, you ready to give an old friend one more chance at this ?... Edit - I know last time I said something like this which was about me bumping my threads in the BTB area. Once I asked what I should do and what Im doing wrong and you guys told me I stopped it and you guys can say that I haven't been bumping my threads lately... Which in the old days I was known to do, so this won't happen again...

How should I change the reviews...

For PPV's I know from now on to use the new system which reviews and reflects on all of the segments and matches and rates them ...
But for normal weekly shows instead of just giving for example BM - Randy Orton vs Mr Kennedy.. even if that was my thoughts on the best match instead of doing that should I give a reason why ? ... What I didn't like and stuff like that ?

You take the internet WAY too seriously...

Honestly, who gives a shit? Yes, your stupid for not giving reviews properly, but dont dwell on it when your off the site. Just live lift, the internet means nothing.

Evil Austin

yea I know that ... this is coming from a man that has been absolutely hated from the first week he got here from bumping threads.. I know that it means nothing .. that didn't stop me from BTBing...I didn't wine or anything like that... I just took a deep breath and continued BTBing.. thats why some people around here (not naming anyone) call me possibly the most con-traversal man to his the BTB scene in the last half year.. I know that the net means nothing but all I was asking is what changes I should make to weekly show reviews instead of just having bm - Orton / Kennedy for example...

MikeRaw

yea I know that ... this is coming from a man that has been absolutely hated from the first week he got here from bumping threads.. I know that it means nothing .. that didn't stop me from BTBing...

When was I ever hated for bumping threads? LMAO
BTW, unless Im missing something, in your username, it should be victim, not victom...
But ya, I dont recall myself ever being hated by any good members, only by a few spammers, but whatever.

Evil Austin

no you mis understood me... I meant I was hated and also thanks for giving me a heads up on spelling victim wrong.. ill go change it.

MikeRaw

K, no problem. Anyways, Id suggest that everyone take this as an example and not fake reviews.
Ive caught a few before and it turned nasty, and DX was caught today and was flamed a bit for it, no more needed, but DX, review properly or dont review at all.
Same to everyone else.

Evil Austin

ok.. Just one thing all I don't get is (I know to use a different review way for ppv's) but just one question when reviewing a normal weekly show..

for example if the review was like this.

BM - Orton vs Kennedy..

That is just like my one that got flamed above with the Test / RVD one in the first post.. I just don't understand do I have to say like..

BM - Orton vs Kennedy, because it flowed nicely and had good length size

would that have made a difference ? I just am not sure ... so this won't happen as often,

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

And to say that it doesn't make a difference, you actually need to give feedback, otherwise a review isn't worth shit. Like I said, don't expect for me to review for you anytime soon.

Evil Austin

ok BKB.. I am kinda used to people saying that.. Like CMS didn't review my show for about two weeks..edit - its not like you review my show anyway for it to make a difference weather you do or don't anyway... lets forget about this like what MK said.

No, it isn't worth forgetting about atm, I still have something to say. I didn't review for awhile because I wasn't here. When I don't review, it is because you bug me on MS repeatedly.

As far as you saying you did review, there is no evidence pointing towards you doing it. However, against you is what you wrote for best promo: the opening one. How does that prove you read it? You don't give any feedback, or even indicate who was involved.

Evil Austin

fine.. you can believe what you want to believe, I cant change your mind and what you think but all I am saying is lets move on ok... and there is no evidence saying I didn't review it either but once again there is no point in arguing because this will never end because there is no evidence either way to prove that I did or did not review it properly..

Did you not read my above post? The evidence is in the promo part. In no way did you indicate thaat you knew what is going on.

And let me ask you two questions: Do you think that review you gave me is any better than a fake review (if it is not one)? Does that give me any more feedback?