TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah DX, it's not me trying to be a dick, but I think it is some sort of recognition to get your PPV selected for this article, and therefore only one should get the priviledge

Qwake

Add someone who can't spell to that list.

BTBS (Be The Booker Slut): Someone who has multiple partners and moves on quickly to a new one.

^ that would have to be Dylanfsd...

lol, Grandslammer sounds so wrong...anyways.

Isnt this whole thread kinda like one big spam??? :(

Qwake

Yeah, if you feel it could be good then give it a shot, I will check it out...

btw, this should have just been posted in the BTB chatroom, not have its own thread.

Qwake

That was quite a good read, I really liked CT Styles interviewing Anigma, I found that interesting and BKB's little rant was quite entertaining too. lmao at gards first work, he's right we do all start like that, oh and the PPV report was quite good too. Im subscribing to the BTB Mag lol, hope its this good next week :)

well done...

Qwake

Is this a monthly or weekly thing?

And I may be able to help out with something or something little if its weekly...:)

McLovin

Reaction score
Its a monthly thing Sharkboy, so its posted the first of each month. And I take the latest Power 10 that MK3 has done.

McLovin

Reaction score
Can I be apart of this?

Yeah. How about you come up with a question and ask multiple Bookers that Question and PM me there answers. If that idea sucks and you can think of one then reply.

I just got two questions...

1. What parts are left to do because I am thinking of helping out.

I am not putting out parts, you can come up with your own idea to do.

Put me in with something like the fountain of knowledge.

I want to speak whatever I feel like speaking, so PM me any details and I'll write a good looking column with a lot of inside stories.

C4 I think you'd be a brilliant Columnist so you got the job. Remember the deadline.

Is this a monthly or weekly thing?

Monthly.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Guys if you actually volunteer to do something, please do it. I'm pretty pissed that only me, CMS, CT and of course Alex went through with what we were meant to. It isn't hard.

Evil Austin

I had done my parts for whatever I do sign up for for example the Year Book which was a hard thing because I had to put my thoughts on every booker around here.. Anyway BKB.. If only four or ive of you did there parts how many others didn't ? Was the Magazine meant to be alot bigger ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I reckon about five at least. If you volunteer and don't do your work I'll go super saiyan on you :goku:

Evil Austin

Oh Ok... ^^

Well according to what Alexmoss12 had stated above he says that I can chose a job and make up a job kinda that would help the Magazine... Basically using your words come up with my own idea... Well if its ok with you let me know if for the Magazine I do what I did with the Year Book and write my own thoughts on every booker that is active around here ? If its ok with you let me know.. thanks

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
This is rushed as I did not have much time but:

Road to Judgement Day:

After beating the Great Khali, he boasts about it on Smackdown and quickly opens a feud with Batista after he insults his victory skills Big Show then ruins his chance at getting a title shot by attacking him when he was fighting Edge for the number one contender. Big Show and him feud up to Judgement Day.

Judgement Day:

Batista def Big Show after a Batista bomb, this was a long hard fought match and arguably match of the night. Big Show hit a showstopper and Batista kicked out.

Road to One Night Stand:

Big Show randomly attacks ECW champion Kane and challenges him to a match at One Night Stand for the title but Kane rejects. Big Show randomly attacks him again in a match with Miz. Kane offers him a one on one First Blood match, non title, Show accepts. Big Show squashes many superstars leading up to One Night Stand.

One Night Stand:

The match ends a no contest after both men hit each other with barbwire at the same time and both men bled.

Road to Night of Champions:

Big Show makes an open challenge which Kane accepts and Kane wins, Show challenges him to a match for the ECW title at night of champions. Big Show beats Mark Henry, MVP and Finlay consecutively the week before Night of Champions.

Night of Champions:

Big Show wins after a chokeslam; this was a great match, one of the best on the night.

Road to Great American Bash:

Big Show feuds with the returning RVD and they will have a match for the title at Great American Bash.

Great American Bash:

RVD pins Big Show after a frog splash to become the new champion, this match was considerably poor as Big Show was easily in control and he suddenly got tripped up by RVD and a frog splash by RVD connected, 1…2…3!

Road to Summerslam:

Big Show makes a swift move to Smackdown and attacks world champion Taker and demands a shot at Summerslam, the match is accepted, theses two cut promos and the set up for the match looks fantastic.

Summerslam:

Bloody Fantastic. An amazing match ends when The Undertaker tombstone piledrivers Show for the third time that match for the three count. After the match Show attacks Taker and chokeslams him through the ring.

Road to Unforgiven:

Undertaker is furious with Big Show and demands a match with him at Unforgiven in a Hardcore match, Show accepts but only if the title is on the line. Undertaker beats Khali next week to scare off Big Show. Undertaker’s gong hits several times in weeks also to scare Big Show.

Unforgiven:

Big Show wins after a chokeslam through the table, Undertaker hit two tombstones before this and Show hit two chokeslams. Match Of The Night.

Road to No Mercy:

Show is scheduled to face off against Undertaker in a Hell In A Cell match. Show squashes Jamie Noble and Colin Delaney on the road to No Mercy while Undertaker tries to scare Show and successfully does.

No Mercy:

The Main Event comes and Show loses. Undertaker won after a tombstone on top of the Cell. This match was one of the best Hell In A Cell matches ever. It had everything, two tombstones, three chokeslams, one last ride, three showstoppers and one final cut. Match Of The Year candidate.

Road to Cyber Sunday:

Show and Undertaker continue to feud, at Cyber Sunday the fans will vote what match they will wrestle each other in. Big Show injures himself next week though and will not be in shape for the match.

Cyber Sunday:

Show loses after further injury, this match was voted steel cage and didn’t last long as Show and Undertaker battled for ten minutes, chokeslam by Undertaker, Big Show screams in pain as Undertaker escapes the cage.
Road to Survivor…….oh no:

Big Show is injured and he cannot wrestle, he does not wrestle at Survivor Series.

Road to Armageddon:

Big Show returns and attacks CM Punk on ECW, at Armageddon the two will go one on one. Big Show beat JBL on SD.

Armageddon:

Big Show beats CM Punk in a boring match after a showstopper. Possibly worst match of the night.

Road to The Royal Rumble:

Big Show wins a battle royal to enter the rumble at number thirty.

Royal Rumble:

Show enters at number thirty and raises hell. Eliminating everyone in his way, he is a dominant force. Big Show and Batista are the last two, Batista wins by tossing Big Show over the top rope.

Road to No Way Out:

Big Show feuds with the United States Champion Finlay after Big Show destroyed Hornswoggle at Royal Rumble. Big Show takes him on one on one at No Way Out in a singles match for the United States championship.

No Way Out:

Big Show destroys Finlay until near the end when Finlay smashes Big Show in the head with the shillelagh and he keeps the title.

Road to Wrestlemania, (I will do what happens every week now):

Smackdown: Big Show attacks Hornswoggle putting him in hospital; he says “Finlay shouldn’t have got himself DQed” He also def Miz easily.

Smackdown: Big Show attacks Finlay and challenges him to a “Belfast Brawl” at Wrestlemania for the United States title. Finlay accepts.

Smackdown: Show and Kane def Finlay and CM Punk (Kane pins Finlay after a chokeslam)

Smackdown: Hornswoggle returns and is forced to wrestle Big Show in a steel cage match on Smackdown. Big Show slams his head into the cage twice and the Finlay climbs the cage and beats the Big Show with his shillelagh.

Wrestlemania:

Big Show and Finlay fight brutally for fifteen minutes with Singapore canes being used along with Chairs, a shillelagh, trashcans, tables, steel chains, steps. These people threw each other across the whole of the arena, destroying each other.

Ending:
Big Show smashes another trashcan over Finlay’s head and grabs the steel steps but Finlay has already recovered. Finlay has grabbed a chair. Smack, Finlay just hit him with it. Big Show drops the stairs and grabs Finlay’s throat. Chokeslam onto the steps connect. The cover, 1…2…3! Big Show retains.

Road to Backlash:

Big Show has a silent feud with Rey Mysterio but nothing major they will wrestle each other at Backlash for the United States title.

Backlash

Big Show wins after a showstopper. This match was a good match.

McLovin

Reaction score
Sure DX, that sounds like an interesting idea. But make sure it is done because only 4 people actually did there bit, and there were supposed to be about 15.

C4

I'm writing my column, and most probably by the end of this week it will be in the private messaging inbox of alexmoss! :y:

I'll even make a magazine cover and some other graphics to make the magazine look more attractive than it was in the previous issue and not really that dull with colors and paragraphs only.