• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, I have merged the Hall of Champions with the Hall of Fame, the storyline thread with the Bookers Chat Room and I have added some rules, check them out.

MikeRaw

Good job CMS. Of course I wouldve liked to be mod, and so would most people here, but since Im not, I think your a good choice (same with xba).
Good job merging the stuff,a nd if you want you could delete some old ass topic on some old pages here in btb lounge...
Good job though man.

Michael1

Reaction score
Whoa! Just saw CMS is the new moderator. Congratulations, man. Same to XBA. Both will do a great job, I guarantee it. Congratulations again, guys.

xtremebadass

Hmm...

to Sharkboy 3:16

Name: XBA
Style: Showman
Finisher: Last Ride Powerbomb
Face

Hey CMS, I think we need to establish one major member to run RTB, I think we need to close all other threads and if anyone wants to restart it, they can do it, but have to keep it goin. That's if anyone even cares about RTB, because I sure don't.

The Rated R CMStar

I agree with that, maybe we can stop it for a while, and then, if anyone wants to bring it back, then we will, for we could stop it for a while as we get back to normal and full gear

MK3

Reaction score
I don't think there needs to be any of this "Rate the Booker" stuff. I don't really like it one bit, and i would just get rid of the "Rate the Booker" stuff. That alone would help the BTB Lounge tidy up about, because i see a BUNCH of Rate the _______ and to me their pointless.

The Anigma

Reaction score
No one has cared for the Rate The Booker threads in the first place. When it was first started here in BTB, the BTB'ers were psyched for it but now no one even cares about it. Besides, we all know one another's skills in BTB and how each other's skills are so there's no need for RTB. It's a waste of space and a waste of time TBH.

BTW, I may be a bit late but congratulations to XBA and CMS for the mod spots.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I really think the Rate The " " threads are pointless and a waste of not only space but also time. I mean everyone here knows how good they are and how good others are so there's really no point to those threads IMO. So yeah, I think we need to get rid of those threads.

C4

I have to say that you guys are doing a very good job clearing out the section of pointless threads, :thumbsup: to both of you.

And the merging is a very good idea as well, finally I can see that the BTB Lounge doesn't have over 10 sticky threads! Keep up the good work CMS and Xtremebadass, you're getting a special tribute on the Slammy Awards for this.. I was thinking of having the rivalry continue between you and XBA on the Slammys as XBA told me on PM but now I've got other plans for both of you.... :wink_7:

MikeRaw

I have to say that you guys are doing a very good job clearing out the section of pointless threads, :thumbsup: to both of you.

And the merging is a very good idea as well, finally I can see that the BTB Lounge doesn't have over 10 sticky threads! Keep up the good work CMS and Xtremebadass, you're getting a special tribute on the Slammy Awards for this.. I was thinking of having the rivalry continue between you and XBA on the Slammys as XBA told me on PM but now I've got other plans for both of you.... :wink_7:

Ya, its good to get rid of usless stickys...
But in general, I think CMS is doing pretty good cleaning up here, ad merging shit. But I hope you guys (xba and cms) keep it up and atually hand out warning s our infractions if someone breaks the rules. Because in the past (nothing against levi) but he didnt seem to stop the noobs from breaking the rules.
But either way, good job for cleaning this place up:)

The Rated R CMStar

Don't worry about giving us giving infractions :shifty:

BTW, Rate the PPV central thread has been deleted. Later on tonight and tomorrow I will start deleting old threads from both Booker Section and Booker Lounge, and add those valuable BTBs(if there are any left) to the BTB 24/7

Qwake

Wow you 2 are really doing great jobs, Keep is up!!!

to all of you who have not yet posted you Style and finishers for the IWF BTB post them in before the next 2 days or I will have to give you random ones. Im only making you post them quick so I can complete the rest of the show...