TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I was wondering if you guys could have infractions or instant bans to people that make " Ask me a question" threads in the BTB lounge. I think there should only be one or 2 at maximum. Alot of those threads are just spam threads.......

CT Styles

DX vs Rated RKO

Main Event
Tornado Tag
D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels & Triple H) vs Rated RKO (Edge & Randy Orton)

After the four men finished their entrances they immediately paired up. Michaels went straight for Edge and unloaded many right hands to the face of Edge before throwing him into the corner and unleashing vicious, stinging knife-edge chops to the vulnerable chest of Edge. On the other side Orton has the upper-hand on Triple H with some strong forearm shots to the face followed by a whip to the ropes. On the rebound Triple H is coming forward and Orton approaches him in search of a clothesline but Hunter ducks and on the rebound again, Hunter comes back with a massive clothesline knocking Orton off his feet. Michaels receives a rake to the eye from Edge and he turns away to nurse his eye. But 'The Ultimate Opportunist' emerges out of the corner and locks Michaels in position for a Russian Leg Sweep which he nails. Michaels crashes down to the canvas and Edge makes the pin, 1...2 Michaels kicks out. Hunter picks up Orton and whips him into the corner and goes to follow it up with a clothesline but Orton gets out of the way and then throws Hunter through the ropes and to the outside. Orton follows him out and stomps away at Hunter's helpless body on the ringside floor.

Meanwhile, Michaels and Edge have been trading the upper-hand with neither having it for a long time. Edge whips Michaels to the ropes and on the rebound Edge goes for a spinning heel kick but Michaels sidesteps it and when Edge recovers Michaels jumps onto him with a Lou Thesz Press with multiple punches on Edge. Michaels finishes off the punches and gets back to his feet. Edge starts to recover and Orton on the outside is caught off-guard with a flying cross-body from Michaels over the top rope. Orton is taken out by that hit and this gives Hunter an opportunity to have a rest and return to the ring. Upon his return Edge was already ready and he leaps from the corner top rope with a missile dropkick that ends with Edge hooking the leg of Hunter, 1...2 Hunter kicks out. Edge quickly continues the offense by grabbing Hunter's hair and guiding him up to his feet. Hunter though, fights back and unleashes his deadly right hand numerous times to the face of Edge before whipping him, but Edge reverses and Hunter goes to the ropes. On the rebound Edge is bent forward for a backdrop but unbeknown to him, he is in perfect position for Hunter's facebuster. Which he nails.

Edge flies back due to the force of the knee. On the outside Orton has regained the upper-hand and throws Michaels into the barricade, but Orton isn't finished there and he grabs Michaels who is on his knees and with all his force throws him into the Announcer's Table. Michaels is lying on the outside as Orton approaches him with a sadistic look on his face and nails a knee drop with a cocky smirk on his face. He then guides Michaels over to the side of the ring and rolls him in. Orton then slides in as he always does and hooks the leg of Michaels strongly, 1...2... Hunter breaks it up but is ambushed from behind by Edge who hammers away at the back of Hunter. Orton then joins in the ambush and it's 2-on-1 with the advantage in Rated RKO's favor. After a massive ambush from Orton & Edge, Orton instructs Edge to do something. Orton retreats back to the corner and Edge holds Hunter upright so his head is facing out. Orton charges out of the corner in search of ending Hunter's career and.. Hunter elbows Edge's gut and Orton's foot misses by a millimeter. Hunter then elbows Edge in the nose and grabs Orton's foot and pulls it up so Orton slips backwards down to the canvas.

Hunter then quickly gets the foot in position for the Figure-4 and... Gets it locked in! But not for long because Edge runs into Hunter who is sitting up and nails a big boot. Hunter falls back and Orton escapes nursing his legs. Edge then crouches in the corner with a psychotic look on his face. The crowd start to boo because they know what he has in mind. Hunter slowly gets back up to two feet and Edge emerges out of the corner and goes to connect with the spear but on his way Michaels pushes Hunter out of the way and Edge runs into the second turnbuckle and it's 2-on-1 again but this time in DX's favor. Orton is sitting down nursing his leg and looks up to see Hunter & Michaels looking at him smiling. DX then look at each other and... Chop, chop, chop! They nail the Crotch Chops in front of Orton and pick him up. Michaels guides him into the corner and unleashes some knife-edge chops before whipping him out of the corner into Hunter who nails Double AA Spinebuster. Hunter gets back up to taunt the crowd and.. SPEAR!! Edge nails the spear on Hunter and Hunter is down and out. Michaels approaches Edge but gets whipped to the ropes.

On the rebound Michaels bounces off into a Flapjack and Edge goes to cover Hunter, 1.......2....... Michaels breaks it up somehow. Edge is frustrated with Michaels and starts to choke him out with that psychotic look on his face. The referee manages to break it up. Michaels manages to get a foot up and kick Edge away and he falls back into the referee who smacks his head n the top turnbuckle. Orton recovers from the Spinebuster and sees what has happened. He rolls out of the ring and returns with two chairs. He nails a chair-shot on Michaels and he is busted open from the forehead. Hunter gets back up slowly and gets the same treatment and is busted open too. He is motionless on the canvas as well as Michaels. Orton drags Hunter into the middle of the ring and places his head on top of a chair. Edge has the other chair and stands over him with a sadistic look on his face. The crowd are booing which just makes Edge & Orton want to do it even more. Edge lifts the chair up and goes to swing down and... It gets kicked back in his face by Hunter! Orton is furious and goes to get the chair from Edge and tries to finish the job.

But that is interrupted when Hunter kicks him in the knee and Orton drops the chair and drops to one knee. This gives Hunter a chance to his feet. Edge emerges off the ropes and is coming for Hunter but Hunter sidesteps and on the rebound Hunter kicks Edge in the gut and sets him up for the Pedigree and.. He plants Edge with a Pedigree! The referee is starting to recover and Orton comes from behind on Hunter and nails the inverted headlock backbreaker. Orton stands back as if to show he is pleased with himself and he retreats back to the corner and awaits Hunter to get to his hands and knees. Hunter eventually gets to where Orton wants him. Orton emerges out of the corner with only one thing in mind. He lines up for the punt kick and... Sweet Chin Music! A bloody Michaels jumps up with his last ounce of strength to kick Orton's head off. Michaels falls back down to the canvas and gets an arm over Orton's chest. The referee makes the count, 1...2...3

Winners - D-Generation X via Pinfall

Qwake

^ great match, But this hasnt been already used in a BTB or anything has it? it seems like you done it pretty fast after I said it could be a tornado tag???...

Evil Austin

I was wondering, with C4's idea about making newbies pm their shows to the mod and the mod decides if they are aloud to make a thread in the btb area. I personally didn't like this but its been talked about alot and I was wondering if you guys agree with C4. Because IMO even if you do that rule the newbies with one post come in and don't know it and post anyway.

CT Styles

^^ I'm only based on IWF and I'm home from school today. I wrote it quick because I like writing tornado tags and Edge/Orton/HBK/HHH.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Name: The Leviathan
Style: Brawler
Finisher: Hit and Run (Charging Knee to the Head)
Hardcore Bomb (A Powerbomb from the apron to a table/announcer's table (can be use in Hardcore matches)

Qwake

Okay sorry bout that lol. Now nobody else post here unless you are posting your match...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
CMS I dont really know about the obligatory PPV review because I am a lazy prick and usually cbf doing that sort of stuff so yeah.

Other then that you guys are doing a good job and I hope to see a cleaner BTB section.

and MK3 with the BTB Power ten I dont have three pages on my BTB that I am aware of lol.

Qwake

LMAO, btw gards you owe me a review :)

just so you all know BTB KOTB round 2 is up.....

Evil Austin

I am sure people owe me / WAW a review I mean WWERKO posted a show I posted a show and HE POSTED ANOTHER ONE and all together two reviews for all of them... WHAT THE HELL LOL

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Can anyone find me the BTB ruloes page, i cant find it.

Evil Austin

Its the second thread in teh BTB area, under the advertise your BTB (i think)

The Rated R CMStar

Nah, I partially agree, but not fully, considering my first post in IWF was in BTW, and when it started BTW sucked.

However as you saw, any unnecesary bumping will result in infraction, so they will improve, the good way, or the hard way.