TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Whoever said I am on every now and then, you are partially wrong, although I log in everyday, I hardly post, but I am still on here, I am not leaving for 2 months like I did in December. But, back on topic, in order to find a truly deserving Mod, you need to line out the tasks that the Mod would have to do, because if it's not that hard anyone could do it.

I am not itching to get this job though, I have been here way too long and I don't need to be Mod, I used to be a Mod, it was cool, but it's not something I need to stay on here.

DenninV2

Reaction score
Hey guys I might start a BTB with Indie guys..

What are two good rivalry's I can use for a "Main Championship" fued??

Also, what are some professional guys that would fit right into a Indie BTB...

I mean a guy like Homicide, and CM Punk, and Kofi Kingston... Who else is there??

For the "Main Event" fueds the names Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli could be used as major heels. As for a few tops faces there's Austin Aries & Nigel Mcguiness. But if you want a Joe like character then look towards someone like Super Dragon. As for the "Mid Card" there's obviously Evans and Sydal which have been mentioned. Try to switch it some I say. Throw in guys like Human Tornado, El Generico, Delirious, or even Kevin Steen.

C4

Name: C4
Style: Hardcore Wrestling
Finisher: Inverse Neck breaker called the "C-Break"

MikeRaw

BTW should everyone add gimmicks?
Mines just a generic bad ass tough:) as you know, based on the real thing :laugh:

Qwake

^ lol, nope, noone add gimmicks. I am basing your gimmicks on how I see you on IWF okay everyone lol

Qwake

is this a good storyline:

Have a heel dissing and picking on a young guy and then have another guy stick up for the young guy? leaving the to to fued?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

That could make a good tag team feud. Heel A and his partner vs. the bullied rookie and the defending veteran.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

For SB3:16's new BTB

Name: SpiralShock
Style: Strong Style
Finisher: Awful Waffle (Belly to back suplex dropped into a piledriver)

C4

That's a very interesting concept to say the least sharkboy, hope you come up with something constructive with that BTB.

Now it's about time you get famou$ over here, change your signature, avatar and name... :shifty:

Evil Austin

name - DX_316 (or sean whatever I don't mind.)
Style - Highflyer / Balanced (kinda like a Chris Jericho.)
Finisher - Frog Splash

Evil Austin

You know what we should do we should have a booking comp like CMS vs XBA vs MKRAW vs JMAY
And the winning two get to team up and be mods lol... :bleh: ...

CT Styles

I just want a good mod who everyone can get along with and does his job. Levi did a pretty good job, we just need the section cleaned up. I'm not putting my hand up to be mod but I think next time I will, I'm just too new and not ready yet.

Evil Austin

I think I should be mod, I am cocky and arragent and I don't take shit from no one... :shifty: and also I am an aussie .. rofl, anyway I do nominate MKRAW and CMS.