TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
That one is a good idea man! We've tried it but unfortunately, we can't manage Blood Thirsty Brutality so I quietly closed it, lol... I hope you can do this one. I liked my boss gimmick on that E-fed but I believe I can't do it anymore.

Okay! I'll just merge this on the Chatroom.

MikeRaw

Well thanks for modding Levi, you have been a big help to the BTB section and the rest of the forum. good luck with graduating and hope to see you back here nice and active :)

btw, CMS reminds me of Barock Obama and MikeRaw reminds me of Hillary Clinton :lol: (im not even from USA :) )

Screw you, Hilary sucks:)
Id rather play Obama, hes my vote, even though Im not even from USA, lol

Qwake

Yeah, the only reason I made its own thread is because then we could have like what you done with the btb central thing, and thanks. I think I could make something good out of it.

MikeRaw's Character: Mike, you would be like a veteran like HHH, they would look up to you and ever new wrestler in it, well you would diss them and smash them every chance you had lol.(I would nickname you, noob smasher)

-TJ-

errr I didn't say i was leaving. I said i was going to be really inactive in this forum......... (By that i mean I will only be on an hour atleast a day if I am on everyday at the most)

MikeRaw

shark, for your iwf btb, just have me be a bad ass brawler. And sorta like HHH.
Finisher: F5 (brock lesnars move)

The Ripper

Reaction score
Congratulations Horza on beating me.

And how lucky am I getting a second chance.

Qwake

^ you are? I see you on like once every 3 days or so lol. must be different schedules lol. Well that makes it alot tougher but its up to the admins anyways...

Qwake

okay, awsome, Brawler and F-5 sweet. I put the BTB thread up if everyone wants to go check it out, I put all the most popular BTB'ers I could think of. its great :)

Qwake

your guys match was the closest one of them all so I chose you to be the 8th man :)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Yeah, MikeRaw and Anigma would be a good combo, they already seem like they are cool with each other from their question threads. CMS is already with the e-fed, and I don't think XBA would want to do that much work either.