TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Who are your top 10 favorite wrestlers of all-time?

Top 5 tag teams?

Top 5 managers/valets?

Top 5 divas/knockouts?

Did you like The Marine?

What about See No Evil?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Do you actually like the GFX that I make you, or are you just being nice? (If you don't.. I won't get mad, I want the truth)

Michael1

Reaction score
MikeRaw's "save_us.fromnoobs" was pretty funny to me. Other than that, I can't really find anything else.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Look you cannot expect any mod to go through and look through all these matches and decide on their own who is good and who is not. Because sometimes you cant get a misconception and not allow something that could flourish. And you bitched about recap shows but he'll everyone starts somewhere. SWA was a recap show in the beginning. Not to mention it is taking away equal opportunity for everyone based on one persons opinions. As annoying as this wave after wave of failing BTBs, why not just give them a trial period to succeed and than if they do not meet any success, delete the thread. And implement some sort of time period they have to wait to start a new BTB and if they break it, dish out the infractions. Spamming, that is the only thing I would agree with you about. And Rose, idk about making C4 a mod. He has very biased opinions on people and rules. Shouldn't moderator be unbiased?

MikeRaw

Top 5 tag teams?

Top 5 managers/valets?

Top 5 divas/knockouts?

Did you like The Marine?

What about See No Evil?

10-Mick Foley
9-RVD
8-Rey Mysterio
7-Sting
6-Batista
5-The Undertaker
4-The Rock
3-Bret Hart
2-Stone Cold Steve Austin
1-Triple H

Top 5 tag teams?

5-Edge/Christian
4-Evolution
3-DX
2-The Hardy
1-Hart Foundation

Top 5 managers/valets?
5?
4?
3-Jimmy Hart
2- Bobby Heenan
1-Ric Flair with Evolution:)

Top 5 divas/knockouts?

This is in terms of hotness btw:)
5- Christy Hemme
4- Torrie Wilson
3- Sable
2- Stacy Keibler
1- Trish Starus

Did you like The Marine? Never seen it.

What about See No Evil?
Never seen it.

Do you actually like the GFX that I make you, or are you just being nice? (If you don't.. I won't get mad, I want the truth)

I actually do. The HHH sig you made me is awesome, the first poster you made that i used at the start of my btb was good too. However the poster you made for against all odds i didnt like, but you remade it, and its great, and Ill use it for the PPV!:)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
maybe we should have more than one mod, a staff if you would like to say, of maybe 3 or 4. That way, it balances out the workload. But the only thing I'm fearing is the division of power there.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well for one I don't think C4 has any authority to be making any rules and as for this rule itself I say if you want to get rid of bad btbs or whatever then what you need to do is look at them as see when the last show or news on the btb was posted and if they don't post anything for a few weeks, give them a warning that they have like 3 days to make their btb active again or it will be deleted and will not be able to be re-opened. Or if it is a BTB that has had a full month of shows and a PPV and didn't get one review or good comment then give them a warning aout they need to step up their game or they will be cancelled. Like Andrew said, I don't think the mod really has time to go through all the btb and read them and be the one to say who's is good or no cause everyone has differet opinions on what they think is good or not and just one persons opinion would not work. And C4 is you were to take this section over it will be even worse and more fucked then ever. If you guys don't think Levi is doing a good job (i do though) then make Angima mod again and maybe even XBA. Hell even I could do better then C4 though.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I agree that C4 is trying to change lots in his own vision, but sometimes he has a pretty valid point. I don't think this is a good idea, we just need to know which BTB's are running, because it's a little crazy with about 25 different BTB's being posted on weekly.

xtremebadass

Who doesn't like Levi as Mod? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

If you don't like it, you can always co-mod, don't know how Admin would take to that, but if you aren't satisfied with Levi, that would be the only reasonable solution. I think Levi is doing a great job and he shouldn't be demodded if he is doing a great job just because some members aren't satisfied.

xtremebadass

BTB 10 Commandments.

Just whipped this up in the last 5 minutes. I saw that other thread and thought this needed to be made considering the ever changing BTB section and the rules are pretty outdated. Needed a refresh, sort of speak. If you want to change or add, post it here. Not saying this will get off the ground, I put this together just for the hell of it, have fun and place nice children, but no swearing, this is the 10 commandments!

BTB 10 Commandments:

1)Thou shall commit to only one BTB
2)Thou shall plan ahead when creating/managing a BTB
3)Review onto others as they have reviewed onto you
4)Thou shall not fake thy reviews
5)Thou shall learn from thy mistakes
6)Thou shall not bump their thread
7)Thou shall not lie
8)If thy don’t want-ith to have a long successful BTB, don’t start one
9)Thou shall not be cocky.
10)Thou shall respect elder bookers
10A. Though you may disagree with mod, thou shall respect mod and all of mod's decisions.

MikeRaw

XBA speaks the truth:)
Too bad theres no "dont fake reviews"

Actually I guess the "review how you want to be reviewed" covers it.
Good/entertaining job XBA, maybe have it stickied?