TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

no one is signing up. im doing this on my own. good god, how many times do i need to say that. its like a btb like levi's i was asking if you think its a good idea.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Its not a sign up thing, C-4.

C4

no one is signing up. im doing this on my own. good god, how many times do i need to say that.

Actually I didn't read your posts, it's OK if it's a BTB that you're doing. Then why do you ask the opinion of others in a thread such as this one?

They are going to give out their thoughts as reviews for your BTB. Just start the damn thing if you want to, don't if you don't want to there is absolutely no need of asking others if it's a good idea or not. That's going to be decided once you implement that idea and make the BTB run.

The Mac

Reaction score
Mine is dead isn't it? :shifty:

By the way it's good that we actually have a BTB Lounge (Thanks to me for suggesting and making this sub-section) or else everything would have been in one BTB Section with all the BTB's.

Yes, the section is totally overcrowded but you can't do anything to clear out all the pointless crap... :disgust1:

Unless...

We get rid of Levy (bad mod imo) and get a new mod!

John

Unless...

We get rid of Levy (bad mod imo) and get a new mod!

how is he a bad mod? he's one of the best mod's on here. he doesnt give out infractions like there chips or anything bad. not saying any mods on here do but how is he bad? i agree on the part where we dont have any ask ... threads, unless in rell in a thread.

The Mac

Reaction score
He is a great booker but a bad mod. He should give out more infractions, he should be doing something about this joke of a section. It's a total clusterfuck and he isnt changing it. Good Booker, Bad Mod.

Qwake

Finally someone has done something about this, I was going to something like this along time ago but I didnt want to get hated :) I know I dropped my balls stfu whoever has a problem! thank you Ximpulsive.....

C4

He is a great booker but a bad mod. He should give out more infractions, he should be doing something about this joke of a section. It's a total clusterfuck and he isnt changing it. Good Booker, Bad Mod.

Exactly, a moderator's job is to handle the section and the Leviathan can't do it...

No offense directed towards anyone but new rules should be imposed and before starting a new BTB you should PM some of your work to the moderator who then decides whether or not you should be able to start a BTB or not.

There should be infractions for spamming your own thread, bumping your threads without a valid reason etc. etc. and if that doesn't happen then well... a new moderator is needed.

Evil Austin

you know I agree with X impulse I mean there everywhere there is about four here and about 5 in the street fight area and in the RIAT there is about 6-8 I not sure ... Anyway this stuff should be about booking in the lounge it should be an area where we can chill out and talk about each others BTB's without going to there threads and spaming them. which is what the chat room is for, Rate the booker and Power ten is a maybe keepers because both are good ideas but both not run well because now power ten is going away.
Any who about these keep them away from this area because half the time the questions haven't got anything to do with BTBing.

And to Levy I think your a friendly guy, a great BTBer and an alright mod because its the only mod I have ever been here to witness but you probably should be a bit more strict and at least if someone is doing something bad give them an Infraction. Don't be afraid to lay down the law.

CT Styles

C4 said:
No offense directed towards anyone but new rules should be imposed and before starting a new BTB you should PM some of your work to the moderator who then decides whether or not you should be able to start a BTB or not.

Yes thats all very well but if that happened when everyone just started there wouldn't be any BTB's at all.

Evil Austin

not that BTW is getting stale but maybe something new would be kool, like same reason when XBA came back in February he did raw btb not TNA one he did b4... same with Mike Raw... Anyway, will be a big loss to the BTB area.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, I just said I was burnt out, but without a doubt I am staying until my biggest PPV, Wrestlebowl, to which I still miss 18 shows, plus 4 PPVs, so I will be here for a while.

After it, I will evaluate my schedule and shit to see if I can keep going or I take a break.

C4

Yes thats all very well but if that happened when everyone just started there wouldn't be any BTB's at all.

Then we don't need these people - simple as that.

The section is way too overcrowded at the moment with so many active BTB's and half of them aren't even worth reading. If new guys don't follow the rules and the BTB section flourishes with no new BTB's then come and give me a hard slap on my face because I know that won't happen! :ermm:

Evil Austin

I Understand I mean you can't book forever, there has the be a next gen of bookers waiting to take your place when u go :shifty:

CT Styles

C4 said:
Then we don't need these people - simple as that.

Well if that started ages ago, you probably wouldn't of been in BTB, I wouldn't. People need time to improve. But I'm pretty much all for it because it is very messy right now. And is it just me or has IWF not been as active lately?