TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

lol! take a look at my first ever BTB show on TNE, it was my first try and my matches were like 50 words or less lol. I find that funny looking at my work now :)

I also love MikeRaw's noob smashing...

The Anigma

Reaction score
LMAO @ GardsJr...

I also love MikeRaw's noob smashing.

Save_us.fromnoobs

Qwake

What if we were to make a sub forum for BTB, the sub forum could be where all the new guys posted their BTB's that way it would'nt crowd up all of the skilled bookers work like cms, anigma, xba, levi etc. then all the newer guys would have a space to themselves and the older members would be happy. Just an idea???

If you don't like it then just tell me to GTFO :(

The Anigma

Reaction score
GTFO...

lol j/k Sharkboy but that wouldn't work and it would be a complete waste of time and space.

MikeRaw

Ya, honestly, make people feel at home with btbs. if they suck theyll end it themselves, but eventually youll get some good noobs and its not right to stick them in a seperate thread lol.
Keep in mind, you were new not too long ago.

Qwake

Another new Review way...

Well with a normal show we could have then simple

Best match:

Worst Match:

Best Promo:

Worst Promo:

thoughts:

thats a good way imo, but then with a PPVsince the PPV is better then a normal show I feel that the Review should be really indepth.
The PPV review could go like this...

you could put what match it was and then what you really thought about the match and at the end you could put what star rating you thought the match should/would be. Example:

Match 1 - Cena Vs JBL: I thought this match was a good length and these to really worked well together, Ibut I did think the interference was bad. Rating: **1/2

^ it could go something along those lines, not exactly like that but similar. Just simply put your thoughts of the match and the star Rating...

then with Promo's just put your opinion on each of the promo's indepth.

Thoughts on this idea?

Qwake

^ yeah im just saying, people have been compaining *looks at MikeRaw* about noobs doing bad BTB's *looks at SD's deadman*. If you stuck them in a sub forum of BTB untill they improved it might help out? they would still be able to read and post with everyone, just not make BTB's in the area. It was just a random thought and Im gonna quit fighting for it now lol...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I was the first to do that style of review I think, I only use it for PPV's though. It would be nice to have that as the official, with the two different reviews. I wouldn't want to see someone's A Game getting a regular review.

Qwake

^ yeah thats what I was thinking...

Average review for an average show and a great review for a great PPV show.

Up to all of you if you want this official...?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Technically, I think it would be up to the mod if this is official or not. But that's just my opinion.

xtremebadass

I use the normal review for any show I review, except for Anigma's WM, I did a match by match review, special occasion, other than that, it's mostly the normal way. I think it should be up to the reader on how to review, and it should be up to the Booker if it's a worth while review to see if they should give a review back.

The Anigma

Reaction score
That is a good point, XBA. It is actually up to the reader how they choose to review just so long as they add some feedback and actually review the show with some criticism.

Nov

Reaction score
I find it funny how you all think that a match by match review is special. It takes me like 15 minutes to do one, nothing special. On every other wrestling forum i'm on, every single review is done match by match, promo by promo. In fact, I had never seen that BM, WM, BP, WP way before I joined here.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Mike grow the fuck up, the kid is only 11 years old. I would love to see how good you were at making the (pointless, I have no life) BTBs when you were 11..

So shut the fuck up you piece of camel shit.