TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
BTB Magazine

Here is an idea I made up last night that could really work in IWF, with the amount of talented bookers at IWF. This idea can be split into two ideas, so I'll give you the first idea:

(Insert BTB Name) Magazine​
This is what I am going to do for my BTB, I will create a BTB magazine and e-mail it to those who would like to read it. The first one would be free, but if those who would like to continue reading may have to pay a Subscription Fee every issue of vCash/Rep. Here are the ideas that could be in the magazine:
    • Letters - Members could send in Letters via PM or e-mail to the writer, talking about the BTB, their favourite bits about the BTB, who they want to see more of, who should have a title shot etc
    • Articles - A main article could be made every issue, focussing on the most important storyline or wrestler at that moment in time, say for instance it came after Wrestlemania 24, it would talk about The Undertaker's 15-0 streak, you could also make other articles that focus on other wrestlers or storylines to put over the respective people
    • Match of the Month - Every issue, in between every issue, members will have the chance to vote for their favourite match in between that time, the winner will then be announced in the magazine, and those who chose it will be asked to do a little BTB World Cup Style review of the match
    • Results - A nice little feature, could be post the results of every show in between issues, and maybe have a member use the ***** star rating system to rate every match
    • One to Watch - This part would be to push a lesser known wrestler on the BTB, like the Elijah Burke's, Paul Birchill's etc
    • Spotlights - Maybe every issue have a different wrestler write a column about something, their upcoming match, or storyline to put it over, or have a commentator, announcer, chairman, GM type of person write about the recent happenings in the BTB
    • PPV Advert - The main thing about the magazine is to get your BTB over with members, so advertise your upcoming Pay-Per-View, so maybe those who read the magazine will read it and give you feedback
    • BTB Advert - much like me and chessarmy are doing in our BTBs, send an advert hand made or by Weebo, C4 etc to me and I will post it in the magazine in the advertisement pages

IWF BTB Magazine​
My second idea is to bring all the writers of IWF together and produce our very own BTB magazine, here are the ideas I have for it:
  • Letters - Members can send in letters via PM and talk about some of their favourite BTBs, shows, writers, reccomendations etc (1. The Small Show)
  • One to Watch - A nice idea would be to focus on a lesser known writer and give them an interview in the magazine to hype them up and get them known in IWF BTB GardsJr
  • Ask the Booker - Every issue a different booker could be put on the hotseat, this is where members will send in questions relating to BTB to that writer, and he/she will be asked them questions and will have to answer them The Small Show is on the hotseat, send in your questions to TSS via PM NOW!
  • One on One Interview - Every issue a particular member could invite any booker in IWF for a One on One Interview about anything CT Styles
  • Articles - Bookers could write articles in the magazine about anything, be it a BTB they can't get enough of, a writer etc brian kendrick's biceps and rosewt01
  • PPV Reports - I like this idea a lot, a particular Member would read/attend a PPV from any BTB and give a report in the magazine about it, did it suck, was it freaking insane etc CMS
  • BTB 24/7 - Promote the BTB 24/7 Channel by having a feature on what is airing in that month
  • Results - post all the results from the BTBs, and a member could use the ***** star system to rate the matches
  • BTB Ads - An advertisement page to showcase some BTBs on IWF, as well as a Jobs Page, where any Partners are needed can be advertised If you have a poster of an upcoming PPV or show logo advert, sned it to me as soon as possible.
  • Fantasy Warefare - put two bookers together and analyise who would win in a match versus match, promo versus promo contest, its sure to create controversy The Mac
  • Editors Notes - the editor (me hopefully) could talk about anything to do with BTB alexmoss12

So there are my ideas, if you think you would like to be a part of the second idea (IWF BTB Magazine), the jobs are above and I will also need a Secutary (check if everyone is doing there job), and a Designer (who recieves all the work and puts it all together). Feedback much appreciated

Evil Austin

Well It was set out nicely and I like the Idea, Though my thoughts are it could work if done but probably people won't want it done because we already have a similar year Book. But than again I might be wrong like a weekly or Fortnightly edition to this section with updates and Editor notes and PPV upcoming events and other things which you had stated looks good. I would enjoy this but I have a feeling this might not be as good because we have the year book. But I may be wrong.

McLovin

Reaction score
Thanks for the response DX3:16, it won't be like the Yearbook as that isn't all the fatures there are, if anybody thinks of features for it then post them here, and if you would like to write one of the features then reply as soon as possible.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think he means like a monthly one DX, and it would contain different stuff. I would be willing to contribute an article each month or whenever you want. Just express my feelings on any current issues in the world of IWF BTB, and talk about any stuff like that.

CT Styles

I think if it was a monthly or every few months thing then it would work. It could be like the yearbook but every few months, although I like the yearbook as a yearbook. It's alot of work I think and if someone like yourself perhaps, has the time to do it then it would be great in someways. But I do think the BTB section is becoming a bit crowded.

McLovin

Reaction score
I think he means like a monthly one DX, and it would contain different stuff. I would be willing to contribute an article each month or whenever you want. Just express my feelings on any current issues in the world of IWF BTB, and talk about any stuff like that.

Ok BKB, I think you would contribute well to being an Article writer, so you've got the job. I think it should be posted on the last day of every month, so let's say May 31, so BKB I'd need your Article in a week before on May 24 please.

I think if it was a monthly or every few months thing then it would work. It could be like the yearbook but every few months, although I like the yearbook as a yearbook. It's alot of work I think and if someone like yourself perhaps, has the time to do it then it would be great in someways. But I do think the BTB section is becoming a bit crowded.

I have the time, and I definitely believe I can do this to IWF's standards, so DXD, I mean CTS if you would like to write anything then please reply to the thread. Thanks for your thoughts on the idea, they are much appreciated.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well I would be willing to write anything for it maybe like a bookers to watch thing. Also for the top idea I was going to do that lol. But I think I will use your idewas if you dont mind. Rep+++

McLovin

Reaction score
Well I would be willing to write anything for it maybe like a bookers to watch thing. Also for the top idea I was going to do that lol. But I think I will use your idewas if you dont mind. Rep+++

I don't mind if you use the ideas Gards, I'm sure with your creativity you'd make it into something completely different to mine. And if you mean the One to Watch feture then you've got the job. It will come out on May 31, I'll need your feature on May 24 at the latest, thanks for taking part.

chessarmy

^ Thanks :)

And if anybody is wondering I didnt quit my BTB, I was just busy lately and I havn't had the time to write my new show. Anyway, expect iMPACT! by either monday or tuesday.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Cool, we can't have one of the future bookers of IWF quit.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
We can that will just reduce the competition:shifty: Now only to get rid of a couple others. *Grabs suicide pill to give to the competition booker*

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I would do something, give me something to do please.

The Rated R CMStar

I can help as well, as long as it isn't something too time consuming.