• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

chessarmy

Alexmoss and me are doing this advertising thing where we advertise each other's BTBs on our shows. Basically, i post a link to his BTB during the "commercials". I was wondering if any of you want your BTB advertised on my shows. You dont need to return the favor if you dont want to, but I think it would be cool to get people to know other BTBs while they read mine.

So if you want your BTB advertised, just send me the link to it via PM and i'll advertise it in the "commercial breaks" :)

This was a pointless thread, and speaking of pointless....what a way to quit the BTB, Small Show.

Sounds to me like you were, jealous? Or perhaps, hating on Rose? He was one upping you basically, and you quit? Says a lot about you Small Show....

No Offense

MK3

Was it really school work? Or was it cause you didn't want to stick with the BTB, and wanted to start a new one?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^WrestleSlam was an SWA ppv. Well idk about a WrestleMania type PPV, but for regular ppv's, you can use extinct ppv names like Rebellion etc.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^That was what I was thinking as well.

Because TSS is starting a new BTB, yet he says he didn't have time for his old one. Sounds fishy to me :shifty:

Oh, btw, I find this thread a bit pointless.

Evil Austin

other extinct names or not used often are -

Taboo Tuesday
New Years Revolution
Invasion
Saturday Nights Main Event
Bad Blood

those are a few that the wwe don't use so much anymore.

rosewt01

LOL!
Anyway it wasn't him being jealous cause part of it was my fault as i asked him if he has time and he said "no"

John

This was a pointless thread, and speaking of pointless....what a way to quit the BTB, Small Show.

Sounds to me like you were, jealous? Or perhaps, hating on Rose? He was one upping you basically, and you quit? Says a lot about you Small Show....

No Offense

no rose was doing way more good shows than me so i thourght. why hold him back, he is gonna be a great BTB Star. and i should've posted this in the bookers chatroom. i wasnt hating on Rose???

John

meh its ok. you were better than me so i thourght why hold you back? i aint jelous.

rosewt01

Can you break the code?
Wednesday comes a new BTB,
Save_Us.BTB
Save_Us.222.
Can You Break The Code?

OCC: I know i haven't left any clues but i thought it sounded cool, :)