TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
You are, I've added you to the list. How about write about your history in BTB.

C4

I can do the advertisments and all the graphics for every article and page of this magazine.

How would this be posted anyways? As graphical pages or what?

John

well as like a btb show if you know what i mean. and yes i'll give you a list of GFX's i need for my roles.

McLovin

Reaction score
Well C4, I think if any booker wants there BTB to be advertised they should request in your Request Thread or PM you for a Advert for their BTB, and it will be posted in the Advert Page. I don't want the Magazine to look TOO flashy so I don't need your help with that.

It will be sent as a Word Document to every booker who has talked in the Bookers Chat Room this month via E-Mail, so if you want to read the Magazine you will have to e-mail me at alexahgh@hotmail.com or PM me your e-mail address. This way you can print it off and keep it if you would like to.

Qwake

^ Crazy. btw, the BTB King Of The Bookers is still up. We need 7 more competitors and then we will get started, this goes to all bookers!!!

Evil Austin

I would join but I am seriously stacked with work right now and busy like hell. I got BTB World Cup whenever they need me, I got my two BTB's (WAW and WWE Tourny) Which haven't had a show in like two weeks, I am franticly trying to get them done by Today or Tomorrow. so Sharkboy Count me out of the KOTR BTB Tourny.

-TJ-

Anyone here remember RPW? I've been wanting to return that btb, I want to know if it's a good idea....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
I would join but I am seriously stacked with work right now and busy like hell. I got BTB World Cup whenever they need me, I got my two BTB's (WAW and WWE Tourny) Which haven't had a show in like two weeks, I am franticly trying to get them done by Today or Tomorrow. so Sharkboy Count me out of the KOTR BTB Tourny.
You don't have the World Cup for at least another month. You aren't needed again in Round 1. Jeez.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^And I'm just saying it won't be for at least another month lol. Anyway Sharky, I'd delay this until after the World Cup if I were you.

Evil Austin

Oh Man (cms) I was going to have my next ppv as Krakotowa..

(joking lol)