• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Top 20 Action Stars

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Instead of me listing my personal favorites for the top action stars, I have decided to let you decide for your selves. It can be male or female and can go back as far as you like.

I would like for everyone that wants to participate in this to PM your votes. I will then tally them up and release them from 20 to 1 in order of all voting from you the Pulse public.

You can all discuss some of the people in the coming week and let me know that you have PM'd me your list so I can start the tally process.

I would like all votes in by Sunday night at 11:59pm EST. That would be 1/29/2012

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'll be PM'ing my votes for a change, wow, not having to collect and tally for once? I'm liking this concept already.