Top 20 Action Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Pfft Statham rocks...u guys are fuckin lame

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Troy doesn't like him either.

Ok fine. I guess everyone else does so that should be fine with me and this list. And he did make it up their pretty high with out your vote. I like the dude and most of the movies he has done. I really liked the Bank Job. I think that was his best performance.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Ok fine. I guess everyone else does so that should be fine with me and this list. And he did make it up their pretty high with out your vote. I like the dude and most of the movies he has done. I really liked the Bank Job. I think that was his best performance.

I just can't take him seriously as an action star and part of that has to do with him being in comedies before he ventured into that genre. It's just personal preference.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Although I don't like Statham, he made my list simply because of what he has done for the action genre in recent years.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The top 5 as voted by you the pulse community.

Bruce Lee

bruceleeyeah3-.gif

Bruce Lee is the freaking man. Without Lee it would be hard to see many of the guys on this list be as great as they are because he broke down martial arts films here in America. It was sad that he had to pass so young along with his son Brandon, both great in what they did but in honor of this we have made him. Number 5.

Chuck Norris

Chuck_norris_approves.gif

Chuck Norris only allowed this list to make himself look like a nice guy. The man who has more facts about him than anyone else is also a pretty good ass kicker in his own right. Chuck has gone on to kick ass in a ton of movies. Lonewolf Mcquade, Missing In Action, a ton of older martial arts films and one where Number 5 on this list kicks his ass, and will be in the Expendables 2 this summer. So keep reading or Chuck will give you a round house kick.

Bruce Willis

willis.jpg

Bruce Willis what hasn't he done? He has killed terrorists, aliens, dudes who want to kill him and others, he has been unbreakable, had to go drill on an asteroid about to hit earth and destroy it, and just about anything you can think of and come looking like a bloody mess. Without his contributions the actions genre would be pretty boring except I think number 1 and number 2 would have something to say about it.

Arnold Shwarzenegger

Arnold.jpg

Arnold, Arnold, Arnold. This man has wiped out a whole army by himself in Commando, Killed an Alien that wiped out his whole band of merry soldiers that were with him including (Jesse "The Mind" Ventura). Arnold comes in hard kills and utters one liners like no one else, mainly because you cant understand the rest of what he is saying except for the one line. Just think about what he has done. Conan, Commando, Raw Deal, True Lies, Predator, Terminator, Red Sonja, Red Heat, and Total Recall. He will also be in the Expendables 2 movie that is coming out this summer also. In my mind he is number 1 when it comes to action but since we voted on this and I do believe that Number 1 and 2 can be interchangeable.

fireworks_2155.gif

Sylvester Stallone

sylvester_stallone_20071129.jpg

Stallone is number 1 in our poll of top 20 action stars. Stallone kicks ass and has been kicking ass for a long time. The Italian Stallion has had two very successful movie franchises which I do believe has helped him leap over number 2. Those are Rocky and Rambo. He also had other great action romps in Demolition Man, Cobra, Lock Up, Cliffhanger, Judge Dredd, and others. Stallone can look like a nice guy but will probably come kick your ass if you look at him the wrong way.

I would like to thank everyone for participating.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Great to see Bruce Lee so high up. I think we all knew the top three the moment this started, it was just a question of in which order. Great job Porkchop.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I concur, an excellent end to the list and vaguely familiar considering a similar list that Troy and myself put together. I'm glad to see that a consensus ranked Stallone the highest, as I've said before at another place, the fact that he directs the films as well as stars in them puts him over Arnold. Great list dude and yes, thanks to all for participating.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I concur, an excellent end to the list and vaguely familiar considering a similar list that Troy and myself put together. I'm glad to see that a consensus ranked Stallone the highest, as I've said before at another place, the fact that he directs the films as well as stars in them puts him over Arnold. Great list dude and yes, thanks to all for participating.

Great to see Bruce Lee so high up. I think we all knew the top three the moment this started, it was just a question of in which order. Great job Porkchop.

Thanks guys. It was fun to do I hope we get as much participation with the next few I have planned.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Great list. Figured the top 4 at least, but just not sure of the order. I am glad Stallone is number one though. It is hard to not have him at number one for all he has done for the action genre in the last 30 years.