Top 20 Action Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Clive Owen is a fucking G this list is already Bogus

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Clive Owen has a fucked up face.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Clive Owen is a fucking G this list is already Bogus

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Clive Owen is sweet but based on votes and average ranking he was just short on the list as were a few others that I thought would have made the list. I can tell you Owen was around 22-23 if it makes you feel any better.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Milla Jovovich

jovovich.jpg

Milla is best known as the orange haired girl from the Fifth Element, Alice from Resident Evil, and Violet Song Jat Shariff in Ultraviolet. Milli constantly seems to be busy either shooting poeple, kicking them, cutting them with a sword, or just a plain badass. There are not to many films where she is not doing any of the above mentioned and with that she has earned Number 20 on this list.

Kate Beckensale

Kate-Beckinsale_l.jpg

Kate Beckinsale falls into this list at 19 due to her role in the Underworld series as Selene a ass kicking Vampire who dons a nice leather outfit. With a new Underworld just out it could be possible that these will continue to be made. Kate also starred in Van Helsing with Hugh Jackman where she kicked some ass in there but needed the ever clever Van Halsing to assist her. She also was in Pearl Harbor about well the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Kate will be in the remake of Total Recall that comes out later this year as well. So with this Kate has made the list at Number 19.

18​
Tommy Lee Jones

tommy.jpg

Tommy Lee Jones has been kicking ass for three decades. Whether Tommy is chasing Aliens in a black suit in the MIB franchise, hunting down a Fugitive all over the place, trying to get in a space shuttle with a bunch of old dudes, saving some cheerleaders, taking over a battle destroyer and then getting his ass kicked by a chef, or getting half of his face mutilated and fighting a caped crusader, Tommy knows how to kick ass and get his ass kicked. So for this effort Tommy has made Number 18 on our list.

Kurt Russell

kurt-russell-as-snake-esacpe-fro-1.jpg

Kurt Russell is an ass kicker the whole world over. What more can I say. He has been kicking ass for decades too. He was chasing an alien in Antarctica in the Thing, cowboys in the old west in a town of Tombstone, crazy ninjas and Chinese overlord in Chinatown with crazy powers, He not only escaped New York he escaped LA as guy named Snake Plesskin, and was someone else on this list's cop partner. In reality there are times we all believe that Kurt could kick our ass so with this we have made him Number 17.

Tom Cruise

tomcruise.gif

Tom Cruise has done everything. He is short but kicks ass everywhere. Tom kicks ass racing a car, he kicks ass in a plane, he runs from giant Aliens, he can do the Impossible, and he was told that He couldn't handle the truth. With this we have dubbed Tom the number 16 spot.

Be sure to make your way back here tomorrow to see who comes out next.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Awesome list thus far. I was happy to see that Milla made it in the top 20, even if she was right at number 20.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Yeah, good start to the list. I wonder if that's as good as it gets for the women in this poll.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I love that Tom Cruise gif! :lol:

Good start.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I love that Tom Cruise gif! :lol:

Good start.

That gif had me on the floor when I found it so I had to out it in here.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I agree with all of the picks so far, but Tom Cruise. He is a douchebag, and the only good MI was part 2. Personally. I think he is an ego maniac, and there are plenty of action stars who were way more effective than he was.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Mel Gibson

mel.jpg
[/IMG]​

Mel Gibson has seemingly done everything. Controversial issues aside and looking at his body of work. He donned a skirt and painted his face blue in Braveheart, was crazy cop that wanted to die and his partner "was too old for this shit" in Lethal Weapon, picked up his hatchet and muskets to fight off the British during the American Revolution in the Patriot, he went on a rampage killing almost an entire crime syndicate to get his $70,000 in Payback, and he fought in a futuristic world in Mad Max. So Mel comes in at number 15.

Clint Eastwood

Clint_eastwood.jpg
[/IMG]​

Clint Eastwood the eternal tough guy. Clint has done just about everything. He rode around with an orangutang and told him "right turn Clyde", he rode into towns on horses, he was Good, Bad and Ugly, he was a detective that didn't take crap in several movies containing the words Dirty Harry, he shot into space in his late ages with Tommy Lee Jones in Space Cowboys. What hasn't Clint done? Clint asks us are we feeling lucky since he came in at number 14.

Sean Connery

sean.jpg
[/IMG]​

The original James Bond and probably the most well know Bond. He saved the world from everything as Bond. He got on a submarine in the Hunt for Red October, he was stealing from banks and museums while staring at Catherine Zeta Jones ass, can't blame him, in Entrapment, he went on the Last Crusade with Indiana Jones, he formed a group which he called the League of Extraordinary Gentleman (LXG), He went to The Rock, he was King Arthur in First Knight....Honestly what hasn't Connery done? So Sean has come in our poll at Number 13.

Jackie Chan

jackie_chan.jpg
[/IMG]​

The High flying stunt machine himself that can kick your ass and mine with just about anything he gets his hands on like a shirt that he just pissed in, a stick that is rotten he can turn into deadly weapons. The human spider monkey of martial arts. Jackie Chan did well in his own country but he also started to do well elsewhere with hits like Rush Hour and Shanghai Noon. He starred in a reboot of the Karate Kid as the Mr. Miyagi role as Mr. Han. Jackie has done alot in the action industry which is why he has landed the number 12 spot.

Vin Diesel

421ceb80.jpg
[/IMG]​

Vin Diesel the ultimate thief and race car driver. He started a few franchises in the film industry that have been some of the biggest in the last few years. Fast and the Furious, XXX, and the Riddick movies. In all of these movies he has kicked ass and taken names. He was kicking ass before we really knew who he was in Saving Private Ryan. It wasn't until he became Dom Torreto in the Fast movies that he took off as a movie star and one that can kick ass and look cool doing it, which is why he landed in our list at number 11.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
FUCK YES at Vin Diesel being this high up. Same with Jackie Chan.

I'm guessing Ray Parks hasn't made the cut then :(

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I honestly think Vin Diesel sucks but that's just me. Lee Marvin would kick the shit out of him with his voice alone.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I honestly think Vin Diesel sucks.

You suck!

All great entries so far. Although I am rather surprised by Sean Connery being as high as he was.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Vin Diesel is underrated. F&F, xXx, Pitch Black, The Pacifier, all awesome.

Chronicles of Riddick can piss off though.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
The Pacifier was pretty funny. I think I need to watch that again since Zoey likes it.