Top 20 Action Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I admit The Pacifier was funny, in fact its the only movie I've ever enjoyed Diesel in.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
It doesn't get a whole lot of credit because he wasn't in his usual role. Much like Boiler Room (which wasn't that bad) and Find Me Guilty. He isn't the greatest actor, but he has done some roles pretty well.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It doesn't get a whole lot of credit because he wasn't in his usual role. Much like Boiler Room (which wasn't that bad) and Find Me Guilty. He isn't the greatest actor, but he has done some roles pretty well.

Forgot all about Find Me Guilty, THAT was my favourite performance of his. Great movie that totally flew under the radar of a lot of people.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Yeah he was quite awesome in that movie. The movie as a whole was excellent. I would have totally not ever watched it or known about it, but I had to watch it when it came out cause the ex-wife was a big Vin Diesel fan.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yeah he was quite awesome in that movie. The movie as a whole was excellent. I would have totally not ever watched it or known about it, but I had to watch it when it came out cause the ex-wife was a big Vin Diesel fan.

So is that why you got divorced? :lol:

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
That is part of it. When she asked me to get in shape like him, it was all over. :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
That is part of it. When she asked me to get in shape like him, it was all over. :lol:

Legit lol dude, and why would you want to look like Vin? Robert Pattinson would be much better.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Taylor Lautner would be a lot better imo. He is so hot. I would totally do him.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
ugh Vin Diesel blows...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I almost reported that post Troy, since reporting posts is becoming popular around here again.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Harrison Ford

HarrisonFord.jpg

Everyone's favorite scruffy looking nerf herder comes into our list at number 10. Just looking at the movies he has been in it's no wonder why he is the number one grossing actor of all times. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, What Lies Beneath, Blade Runner, Cowboys and Aliens, Clear and Present Danger, K-19, The Fugitive, Patriot Games, Witness, and this list could go on. With so many great characters that he has played we have many lines that he has uttered that we all still spew out at people, plus many of still wander to this day, Who Shot First? Doesn't matter Solo lived and Greedo died.

So in this honor we give you Harrison Ford number 10.

Steven Seagal

Steven-Seagal_1024.jpg

Steven Seagal everyone's favorite bad ass cook. Seagal came at us in what is probably his most successful film Undersiege along with fellow list maker Tommy Lee Jones and bat ass crazy Gary Busey. He followed that up with many movies Out for Justice, Above the Law, Fire Down Below, Executive Decision, and many straight to DVD releases. Steven even has a TV show Lawman with a Louisiana police dept. where he actually trained them his style of martial arts. He has his own band where he plays guitars. So in real life Seagal is an ass kicking guitar playing cop.

So we have dubbed him number 9 for his accomplishments.

Jason Statham

statham-3.jpg

Statham the cool headed bald guy of Transporter fame has warmed our hearts (except for Fuji's). Statham not only drives fast he kicks ass fast too in most of the films he is in. He was in Crank, War, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Expendables, Bank Job, The Mechanic, and is rumored to be in the Fast and the Furious 6.

With this he has earned out number 8 spot.

Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-Plays-Counter.gif

Jean Claude Van Damme and his splits have come flying out at us at number 7. Looking at his works here is what we see. Cyborg, Bloodsport, Hard Target, Double Impact, Time Cop, Universal Soldier, Death Warrant, Lionheart, and a ton of straight to DVD movies. He is slated to be in Expendables 2. Here is hoping to a resurgence in JCVD in films.

So Van Damme you are number 7.

Charles Bronson

untitled.jpg

Charles Bronson had a long life in ass kicking on the screen. All great film ass kickers bowed down in silence when he passed in 2003 as he helped to pave the way for others to help kick ass whether is was him riding a horse in a western, in the military kicking ass, or out for revenge. Bronson was kicking ass and looked like he enjoyed doing it too. Bronson starred in The Magnificent 7, The Dirty Dozen, The Great Escape, and Death Wish among numerous other films.

With this Bronson has earned the number 6 spot.

Come back tomorrow to see who is number 1.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I think I forgot to put Bronson on my list, so I'm really happy he got ranked as high as he did. Love the Van Damme gif buddy, that's classic!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I even mentioned your hate for Mr. Statham too. So everyone would know that you did not vote for him.