Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
How small is too small for you? A's are small, B's are average, C's are big.

Plus they want us to look at their faces remember, wanna ugly chick with big boobs? Sure there's paper bag treatment :shifty:

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
how weird would a girl like that look with small tits? What is she mexican?

Don't mexican broads usually have skinny legs, big asses, muffin tops, and semi-large boobs?

How small is too small for you? A's are small, B's are average, C's are big.

Plus they want us to look at their faces remember, wanna ugly chick with big boobs? Sure there's paper bag treatment :shifty:

You ain't asking me right?

Really, you think C's are big? I think most girls in junior high come equipped with C's these days.

Suggesting a paper bad while in the sack (hehe) is a sure fire way to get kicked in the dick, quick, fast, and in a hurry. And if you think a chick is fugly, why would you bone her anyway?

Reaction score
Does it still matter if they were in an accident or had some type of condition that caused a NEED for surgery of some sort? Or do you both just mean voluntary/cosmetic surgery?

I don't, and never will understand, skinny jeans.

Ok so I forgot about that. That's cool, if it's after an accident etc.

And skinny jeans - fucking yuck!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Seriously. Why do people hire people who don't speak English at all? Fuck them. This is America, learn the damn language or fuck off. I have MUCH more problems with it in schools, like wow. Like 70% of my T/A's and teachers have been fucking FOREIGN, with strong ass accents and broken English, I can't understand or fathom it (literally, what they're saying), it's so asinine.

hai ragione.

LadyHotrod

I prefer not to be crushed by my girls 10 pound melons when I let her on top. Also I feel large breasts are far too overrated and idolized in America. And finally, when a girl has smaller boobs, I know she's natural. When a girl has larger breasts, there's no guarantee that she hasn't had work done, and I look down upon plastic surgery in general because I view it as a woman's weakness and falling to mainstream pressure to get bigger to get more attention.

Hell yeah, fake tits are fucking NASTY and if a dude goes for a girl just because she has big tits, he's a fucking douchebag. Sounds cheesy but people should just love someone for who they are, not how big their tits are. There's more to falling in love than OMG MY GIRL HAS BIG BEWBIES. Good personality>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tits.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
^^^ the thing that girls don't always understand (not implying you don't!) is that guys are more lookin for a sexually attractive girl. girls are lookin for a guy who earns good money. i'm sorry but it's true. (this is reallly lame) but it's damn true!

LadyHotrod

^^^ the thing that girls don't always understand (not implying you don't!) is that guys are more lookin for a sexually attractive girl. girls are lookin for a guy who earns good money. i'm sorry but it's true. (this is reallly lame) but it's damn true!

BOTH sexes have shallow people. Not all woman go for cash and not all men go for big tits (and having big tits doesn't always = attractive girl). I definately don't care about cash because I make my own.

MizMasta3000

I will not lie, I enjoy a girl with some boobs and a pretty face. But if you are boring, stupid, etc, it makes you much more unattractive

Jaybsty

Reaction score
BOTH sexes have shallow people. Not all woman go for cash and not all men go for big tits (and having big tits doesn't always = attractive girl). I definately don't care about cash because I make my own.

there is always exceptions and if you are one of them than i respect that. another cliche though is that a woman who can earn her own money will dismiss a bum who can't in a second. a man has got to hold his own to get your respect. am i right?

LadyHotrod

there is always exceptions and if you are one of them than i respect that. another cliche though is that a woman who can earn her own money will dismiss a bum who can't in a second. a man has got to hold his own to get your respect. am i right?

Not really. I don't love a guy for how much he makes (or lack of) because money is just paper to me. Yeah, it buys me things, but I'd rather have a guy who loves me than have money, tbh. I respect a guy who respects me. If he doesn't make money for whatever reason, I really don't care. If he wants to take some of my money, whatever, just leave enough for rent.

EDIT: Of course, I am just speaking for myself.

Double J

Reaction score

Yeah but sometimes that woman likes having the bum around to make herself feel more superior, which of course is vice versa aswell.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Yeah but sometimes that woman likes having the bum around to make herself feel more superior, which of course is vice versa aswell.

A woman likes to have the power for a while. I can not disagree. In fact women thrive on having a bit of power. That's not a lasting relationship though. They'll get sick of that bum one of these days.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Bottom line is as long as he respects what he does and is not a bum out of work he'll keep that "powerful" woman.

Reaction score
I will not lie, I enjoy a girl with some boobs and a pretty face. But if you are boring, stupid, etc, it makes you much more unattractive

I honestly dont see the big deal in some sexual attraction. I admire people who can look past it completely, but I think there's nothing wrong with being physically/sexually attracted to someone to date them.

Usually the 'sexual attraction' is affected by other things, like getting to know someone you would otherwise find unattractive may make her more appealing. Ie personality may just numb your physical attraction to enjoy a relationship with her.

I think it's totally normal. All the people that are materialistic enough to worry about money, clothes, cars etc - can fuck the other smug assholes on this planet that care about the same thing. Eventually, I imagine they'll just die off :p