Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I used to be a juggalo. I had the hatchet man shirts and i listened to nothing but ICP, Twiztid, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, etc. It was a phase

Great One

Men who like girls with no boobs.
Lmao. Btw, derived from the other convo, are you implying you would also, like all of those wrestling girls, be inclined to get fake boobs if you didn't have any (assuming you do)?

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Lmao. Btw, derived from the other convo, are you implying you would also, like all of those wrestling girls, be inclined to get fake boobs if you didn't have any (assuming you do)?

I think if I had some type of tit cancer and had one or both removed, I'd get them. Or if one was freakishly different sized then the other I would.

But if they were just small I wouldn't.

Get your head out of my cleavage, bro.

Great One

Was just curious and it was kinda coincidential that the other convo sorta related to this lol.

What about if you were in wrestling?

On that note, I can't understand how some wrestlers come up with the most Blue ass gimmicks, looks, names, etc. Look at FCW.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
If I were a wrestler would I get 'enhanced'? Nah. I'd just tape them suckers down and go about my business.

I don't know why lemons alone are nasty as shit, but lemonade is fucking amazing.

Great One

Lemonade is god, greatest drink ever and like all I drink. And yeah, funny how lemons blow. On that note, I pretty much hate ALL fruit, especially bananas.

Why the fuck school is so tedious and pointless.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Men who like girls with no boobs.

I prefer not to be crushed by my girls 10 pound melons when I let her on top. Also I feel large breasts are far too overrated and idolized in America. And finally, when a girl has smaller boobs, I know she's natural. When a girl has larger breasts, there's no guarantee that she hasn't had work done, and I look down upon plastic surgery in general because I view it as a woman's weakness and falling to mainstream pressure to get bigger to get more attention.

Reaction score
^^^Yeh I agree with most of what you said. I don't find big boobs attractive. I don't think I could ever really date someone who would've had plastic surgery - any kind - to make themselves much better.

MizMasta3000

I'm sorry, but boobs are a big thing to me. While I don't want a girl with freakishly large tits, I don't want it to look like I'm going out with 6th grade girl lol

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I prefer not to be crushed by my girls 10 pound melons when I let her on top. Also I feel large breasts are far too overrated and idolized in America. And finally, when a girl has smaller boobs, I know she's natural. When a girl has larger breasts, there's no guarantee that she hasn't had work done, and I look down upon plastic surgery in general because I view it as a woman's weakness and falling to mainstream pressure to get bigger to get more attention.
^^^Yeh I agree with most of what you said. I don't find big boobs attractive. I don't think I could ever really date someone who would've had plastic surgery - any kind - to make themselves much better.

Does it still matter if they were in an accident or had some type of condition that caused a NEED for surgery of some sort? Or do you both just mean voluntary/cosmetic surgery?

I don't, and never will understand, skinny jeans.