Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Because they are the parents? That gives them not only the right, but the damn responsibility of raising their hoodlums to be productive members of society, not broody, pouting, self-centered bastards.

Just throw away all the ones you DO have. That is the only way to ever find the lost ones.

That's a whole different point. Not everyone who wears those clothes and has that haircut a hoodlum or a menace to society.

I never understand why people make such ridiculous generalizations and try to pass it off as fact.

MizMasta3000

Why someone will tell you to get your life on track when they are just as if not more fucked up than you are.

Moonlight Drive

I'd much prefer advice from someone in a situation where I could be headed than someone who has no idea what they're talking about.

MizMasta3000

^Exactly

It's hypocritical IMO and makes me wonder why you couldn't telly yourself that before you ended up the way you did.

Moonlight Drive

I was actually disagreeing with you...

If my life was extremely fucked up, I'd be warning others so they didn't end up like me.

MizMasta3000

err...I misunderstood.

I guess but I would rather get advice from a role model as a reflection of how I would like to be rather than a reflection of what I don't want to be.

Mister J

Reaction score
I'll never understand why WWE screws over great English wrestlers.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Why someone will tell you to get your life on track when they are just as if not more fucked up than you are.

I have never subscribed to this line of thinking. Just because someone is a huge failure doesn't mean they don't have a few nuggets of wisdom to hand out. It i all about objectivity.

I think the real problem here is that you, and many others, judge people on what they are and what they have done and allow that to completely discount whatever they might have to say. Seems kind of ignorant to me.

Wisdom can come from the strangest places.

Moonlight Drive

The experience of somebody who's been in your position and gone down the wrong path is far better than somebody who has never been there.

noumenon

Who better to tell you to get your life on track then someone who is truly fucked up themselves? If their life is in shambles and they're telling YOU to get your shit together... I'd heed their advice.

Kizza

Yeah, I always thought it'd be better to learn from others mistakes than have the blind leading the blind.

noumenon

The thing that really pisses me off is when you've got somebody with a wonderful peachy keen life talking down to people with problems telling them they should get their shit together.

Kizza

Or other people who have had fine lives telling people about their problems acting like it's the end of the world.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
That's a whole different point. Not everyone who wears those clothes and has that haircut a hoodlum or a menace to society.

I never understand why people make such ridiculous generalizations and try to pass it off as fact.

Didn't mean to imply that a haircut or clothing automatically makes someone a hoodlum. Just disputing your statement saying what gives parents the right to tell their children what to do.

I have never subscribed to this line of thinking. Just because someone is a huge failure doesn't mean they don't have a few nuggets of wisdom to hand out. It i all about objectivity.

I think the real problem here is that you, and many others, judge people on what they are and what they have done and allow that to completely discount whatever they might have to say. Seems kind of ignorant to me.

Wisdom can come from the strangest places.

I think I am one of those people who has to learn for myself, no matter what warnings or advice people give to me. Life is trial and error.

The thing that really pisses me off is when you've got somebody with a wonderful peachy keen life talking down to people with problems telling them they should get their shit together.

I hate when your single friends always tell you that you are better off being alone when things get complicated in a relationship. Even more so since I don't complain about my relationship to people, they just offer their two cents.