Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toddy

Reaction score
According to someone I know because he could beat me in a fight he is better than me because I do not believe in uneccesary violence and then he calls a bitch because he makes a immature comment about me and don't want to bash him?

Those people FUCK! me off so much.

LadyHotrod

Why do black chicks wear wigs? Especially ones that make it so obvious that they are wigs?

the408kid

Reaction score
why do so many people like curling its boring as fuck and makes me wanna fall asleep.

noumenon

Why everyone on the news is so surprised this killer whale killed someone.

KILLER WHALE.

Jesus....

There was a headline on Yahoo yesterday that read... "Killer Whale's Violent History" I got a laugh out of that.

LadyHotrod

Killer whales actually don't kill people in the wild and the deaths recorded have all occurred while in captivity so the name is rather false, for the most part.

Hell, I'd kill people, too, if they pulled me from a huge lake and stuck me in a small tank.

noumenon

Well, it comes more from the fact that they actually hunt for their food, which is a rarity for whales...as most are baleen whales (yeah I'm an animal dork).

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Killer whales actually don't kill people in the wild and the deaths recorded have all occurred while in captivity so the name is rather false, for the most part.

Hell, I'd kill people, too, if they pulled me from a huge lake and stuck me in a small tank.

Well, yeah. But lol I spoke wrong again.

Killer whale = wild animal.

If it had been a tiger, or an elephant I'd have still caps locked it.

Just meant, it is a wild animal, taken out of it's realm and into captivity.

More clear:

I don't get why people are surprised when wild animals aren't tame.

LadyHotrod

It's true, though, like when people flip because OMG I WAS WALKING ALONG A TRAIL AND A COUGAR JUMPED OUT AND ATTACKED ME.

Society can be so stupid.

noumenon

SN150710.jpg

World's most dangerous animal.

Great One

Nice, I'm guessing your girlfriend put that stuffed animal next to him and took the picture?