"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Montana... good idea about Orton/Rhodes/DiBiase trio... thatd be AWESOME!!!

What do you think will happen the night after SS on Raw (Im going to that Raw and since you make awesome predictions... I just want to see what you'd say)

Beer Money Army

Do you think within 2 yrs from now, WWE would have signed Chris Hero???

atm i reckon he is the hottest Indy free agent with Bryan Danielson and Nigel mcguiness there, But this guy suits the WWE style more....

Montana

I heard a bit about that "CZW"..is that any good? I mean...I heard its kind've "HARDCORE" and "EXTREME"...but I don't really wanna spend any of my hard-earned Teenage-CASH on it...unless someone that saw it and knows it tells me if its good.

Me personally. I dont like it. I think its just "too hardcore" Seems kind of corny like wsx. BUT at the same time, i've never watched a complete show. So i know el joo, headfirst for hardcore follow czw a lot more. I think 2006 czw was a lot better. But now, they have close to nobody good left on the roster. If you want some crazy over the top spots, i guess czw could fill that void.

Myself personally for hardcore wrestling ill take IWA-MS any day of the week. I believe they are on hard times with financial problems, BUT they still have a better roster imo. They arent 100% hardcore, but they have some good death matches and big time fueds. Heres a highlgiht package of a new dvd. (not too much hardcore though.

[yt]FqcMcH_grwk[/yt]

Previews of dvds at smartmarkvideo.com

so like...my question is, Would You Recommend CZW-DVDS?

Hmmm, you'd have to go to the expert for that. Like i said el joo, or headfirst. SP/Rell are also pretty knowledge. Actually a quick post in the indy section would be good. I'd have to say, if they had a "best of" those tend to be real good introductions to a company.

PWG just released a 3 disc best of dvd at best buys, thats pretty awesome. I Know chikara has a best of 2007, and im sure thats worth the $$$ too.

and my other question , Is CZW like ROH?..

and if so/not, then on a level of 1-10(10 being the best), how would you rate CZW in terms of Wrestling?

I'd rate ROH a 10, CZW a 5. Its more hardcore focused and spotty. Yes some can put on good matches, but like i said, their roster has been thining. They do a few good talents, but if you want good wrestling im not sure thats the place to look. In terms of "wrestling" Chikara features a lucha libre style, which is pretty popular. Myself personally cannot get into it, as it is kinda odd. I'd probably rate it a 8 though. Its has a good niche audience. lots of comedy and fun mixed iwth good wreslting.

I'd say PWG is most like ROH id probably say thats a 9/10. Thats basically ROH west with a little more comedy. IWA-MS i'd say is a 7/10. I havent seen a lot, but i havent seen anything bad come out of iwa-ms. FIP is probably 7.5 thats roh's training ground. Thats a good portion of the major indys.

What do you think will happen the night after SS on Raw (Im going to that Raw and since you make awesome predictions... I just want to see what you'd say)

I'd have Jericho demand is shot and get it...BUT he must remain undefeated until the next ppv. Priceless vs Cena/Batista...Orton helps Priceless win. Jericho vs mystery opponent (Rey mysterio) CM Punk vs JBL rematch. Koffi vs Santino, HBK vs Lance Cade

Do you think within 2 yrs from now, WWE would have signed Chris Hero???

I dont know. I cant see him being any good in WWE. I think he is in the right place now. I think TNa would suite the chris hero character much better, but at the same time, if he stays in ROH, he will be alright.

atm i reckon he is the hottest Indy free agent with Bryan Danielson and Nigel mcguiness there, But this guy suits the WWE style more....

Larry Sweeney, aint no doubt about it baby. He has the best mic skills in the business since the rock. It would be a crime if the wwe couldnt use him right. I could see Kevin Steen being a big hit in the wwe. Reminds me a lot of a young jericho. He has "it"

As far as Tna goes, i cant stress enough. JACK EVANS. I'd probably dump 10 wrestlers off the roster to pick up evans. I really do think he could help turn things around for tna. (or shake things up i should say)

Does Michigan annoy the shit outta ya

Ehh, just the weather. In case anyone doesnt know, michigans weather is very inconsisent. The state itself doesnt bother me at all.

Beer Money Army

do you think JBL is a excellent choice for Cm Punk to be put over in his first Feud????

Do you think it has the quality to be better than The "crappy" 2007 Summerslam? (side tbh 07 is the worst slam since 1996 edition)...

What Summerslam Year PPV is Your favourite of all time? (mine would be 2002 one)

Have you notice this thread probably has the most amount of banned members than any other thread?

Montana

do you think JBL is a excellent choice for Cm Punk to be put over in his first Feud????

I dont know if i'd say excellent, but i think it would be a good start point. Solid heel, both should be able to put on some solid promos. When Punk wins, it leaves some bigger names to come, and punk will have a little more creditability going into it.

Do you think it has the quality to be better than The "crappy" 2007 Summerslam? (side tbh 07 is the worst slam since 1996 edition)...

It should be. SummerSlam is almost like WM. Even the worse shows are pretty good. Last year had Randy Orton vs John Cena. Thats a big match. This year the card looks solid. A couple big matchups in Cena/Batista and Edge/Taker. I expect a good show.

What Summerslam Year PPV is Your favourite of all time? (mine would be 2002 one)

I can probably answer this better once i get the summerslam box set. Once i find a best buy 10% gift card ill but it, if they have it. But as of now, i'd say 1992. I really liked the bulldog/Hart matchup and that was my first wwe ppv, so thats probably why. None the less, i'd still say bulldog/hart was the best match in SS history. Certainly 2002 has the best line up.

Have you notice this thread probably has the most amount of banned members than any other thread?

Yeah, i have. I like to watch the total number of viewers. Makes me feel somewhat important, in some small way.

03mnm

Reaction score
Do you think Kurt Angle is the Best wrestler alive today considering imo he is the total package. He can Brawl, Technical, mic skills isn’t bad anyway back to the question?

How far can you see John Morrison and Miz going in the future as singles wrestlers?

Who would you book in the Bound for Glory main event?

Which division do you see playing a major role in TNA's future, the Knockouts division or the X Division?

edgehead09

Reaction score
hey, if i could only get one ROH DVD from the website...wat would it be

a mix of everything ROH has to offer

Montana

Do you think Kurt Angle is the Best wrestler alive today considering imo he is the total package. He can Brawl, Technical, mic skills isn’t bad anyway back to the question?

No way jose. If you want to look at best "wrestler" i think Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Matt Sydal and HBK. If you look at all around talent, (which is what i think you meant) I still think HBK has that spot...honorable mentions would go to Jericho, Punk, Edge, Danielson, Orton and Angle.

I think ANgle is very good, but i dont think TNA has done anything to keep him being considered best in the world. Injuries were a problem too. Angle just isn't consisant enough now, and he wrestles 1-2 a month.

How far can you see John Morrison and Miz going in the future as singles wrestlers?

Mid card champs, I could see them giving morrision a shot a main eventing, but i see either of them going in the main event on a regular basis. Miz has def. gotten a lot better, but i think too many fans still consider him the jackass from mtv.

Who would you book in the Bound for Glory main event?

Triple main event

Somoa Joe vs AJ Styles
Sting vs Booker T (Retirement Match)
Kurt Angle vs Christian
LAX vs MCMG
Kaz vs Daniels vs Creed vs Lethal

Which division do you see playing a major role in TNA's future, the Knockouts division or the X Division?

I'd like to see the X division, but it looks like the Knockout division is doing well. So i'd expect more KO's, but hope for the X to be brought back to its old status (when Joe was champ)

hey, if i could only get one ROH DVD from the website...wat would it be

Lets see....

That i dont own : Supercard of Honor I or (NYC aug show thats unreleased)

That i own ( but worth getting again if i lost it) : Better than our Best or Supercard of Honor III.

a mix of everything ROH has to offer

Hmm so top 7 matches or so...

- Joe vs Punk
- CZW/ROH Cage of Death
- Nigel vs Danielson (Unified)
- Joe vs Kobashi
- Briscoes vs Steenerico (ladder war, man up)
- Danielson vs Homicide (Final Battle 06)
- Nigel vs Austin Aries (rising above)

Tough to choose. I kinda took the "biggest" matches. There are some better matches, but not as hyped up.

If LAX break up, who would have the more successful singles career in TNA, Homicide, or Hernandez?

Thats tough really. I'd say 60/40 Homicide. (assuming this is TNA we are talking about) Depends who's heel/face. It depends on the roster at the moment. Homicide is a bit more proven in the wrestling world too. With that being said, if i was booker, i'd like to push both of them near main event status. Perhaps both champions one day. Homicide adds more emotion and i think the fans can relate to him a bit more. He's plays a better heel or face. So Homicide is my pick.

Montana

What are your thoughts on Braden Walker being released?

I think there might be more to this than we know about. If i had to guess, i think Chris Harris thought he was bigger than he really was. He probably thought he was some big huge name superstar and the wwe just threw him out there with no real push. Problem is, Chris Harris sucks. He was fine in TNA, but wanted to go to the E, so now he kinda screwed himself. I dont think Harris would be a good fit in Japan or ROH. I Wonder what he has plans for. I knew he wouldn't fit well with wwe.

From Chris Harris's point of view, they really could have used him better in the few weeks. No character, no name opponents, it could have been a lot better.

IF i were him, i'd tuck my tails between my legs and run back to tna. Get that man a mask!

Beer Money Army

what are your comment's on the firing of Shannon moore??

the other 5 you could see coming minus poor old patrick, But I thought Moore was doing well for what time he got and Moore/Yang was a great tag team, they were over with the crowd for what time they were given....

Question 2
shannon moore: Future in TNA or ROH?????

Question 3 (if you choosen ROH)
Would u consider Shannon Moore to be with AOTF???

seX-Power

Which match so far do you see closing Summerslam?

for me, its the HIAC but its a tough choice

Montana

what are your comment's on the firing of Shannon moore??

So long shannon. Personally i never had anything against him, NOR did i have anythign for him. He's a solid wrestler be failed to get the fans behind him in the alotted time. I think its a business and shannon was the low man on the totem pole.

Question 2
shannon moore: Future in TNA or ROH?????

Hmmm, good question, i think he could have a soid run with either company shoudl he want to. It depends if he wants to start over and go to ROH, or just train harder for wwe. Personally i think either way he's fucked, much like Chris Harris. ROH has better talent the the guys the wwe's is releasing lately, thus no sense giving any of them major pushes. TNA is the same way. No way would any rookies come in and dominate.

Question 3 (if you choosen ROH)
Would u consider Shannon Moore to be with AOTF???

Certainly, IF he chooses ROH. Personally i dont see him adding anything great to ROH. But he does have some name recogition. i think the aotf thing would last a few weeks. Over a peroid of time no.

Which match so far do you see closing Summerslam?

for me, its the HIAC but its a tough choice

I agree. I would say Cena/Batista is the biggest match BUt i dont think it will end clean, thus Edge/ Taker HIAC should be Main evnet. The two title matches are weak, but very strong undercard matches match up for it.