"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

have you watch the new roh videowire???

I did and i enjoyed the Briscoe segments and the Delirious and Daizze Haze thing is interesting storyline work for ROH...

Montana

what u think of foley going to TNA? who else u think will go?

I don't know, ill have to see it, to believe it. I guess it wouldn't be all that shocking, but how will TNA use Foley. What type of role will foley have. TNA has the parts, they have had the parts, they just can't put it together. I hope TNA knows what to do with Foley.

As far as who else, Shannon Moore probably has another shot, Along with CHris Harris. I think Domino could be a solid pick up. Other than those 3, i think they are wasting there time. Visera has health problems, James Curtis isn't needed, nunzio would just crowd the roster. Whatever happened to Vito??

have you watch the new roh videowire???

I did and i enjoyed the Briscoe segments and the Delirious and Daizze Haze thing is interesting storyline work for ROH...

Yeah, it was a entertaining video wire. However it seems like its turned into the delirous/titus/haze show. If a ROH fan seen that video wire, and thinks thats what to expect out of ROH, its kind of misleading. There is some really big fueds going on, and i know New York had some great matches last weekend. SO i think this video wire could have used a little more action to go with the storyline. However the Briscoes at home is pretty cool too.

Beer Money Army

WWE/TNA Combine....who is the Most Overrated and the Most Underated?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
whats your 3 favorite ROH Matches of all time?

and your 3 favorite WWE matches of all time?

and your 3 favorite tna matches of all timE?

ok...now multiply those matches by a billion, then add'em together..and guess what?....It can't even come close to thee-epic CENA/BATISTA SummerSLAM MATCH!!!

hahahahha!

wwe-wins!
so "HA!"

Montana

WWE/TNA Combine....who is the Most Overrated and the Most Underated?

Hmm

Jimmy Wang is pretty damn good. I dont think he's get the credit he deserves. I dont think anyone would consider him a top guy, but i think he may be the most over looked, and under rated guy in wwe/tna

Overated

Again, tough one. Im trying to think of names i've never said as over-under rated. For Over rated I'd go with Abyss. He's a good wrestler, i just don't think he's a high up as some people make him out to be.

I normally say Mark Henry for underated and Matt Hardy for overated, but figured, i'd throw up some new names.

whats your 3 favorite ROH Matches of all time?

ROH Vs CZW cage of death

Briscoes vs Steenerio Ladder War

Danielson vs Homicide

and your 3 favorite WWE matches of all time?

Ric Flair vs Mr Perfect (Raw 93)

Bulldog vs Bret Hart (SS 92)

Hogan vs Rock (WM 18)

and your 3 favorite tna matches of all timE?

Fuck, you mean i gotta name 3 good tna matches??? I'll try

Joe vs Daniels vs AJ

LAX vs AJ/Daniels (BFG 06)

World cup 2008 elimination match

What do you think is left for the Briscoes in the ROH Tag Scene?

Not much to be honest. Time to go singles maybe??? They can win the straps, however with that promo, it looks like they may be headed in a new direction soon. Not sure what is meant by that. Perhaps a split.

Who should take the ECW Title from Mark Henry?

I'd give Henry a good run. Similar to Yokozuna. Make him seem unbeatable. Take out all the competition and...

- I like the idea of a face JBL coming back and kicking some serious ass. However i think the timing would be all off. I'd like to see JBL get a good face run on raw first, however maybe starting off as face in ecw would be best.

- RVD or Lashley would be pretty sweet.

- A face Umaga

- From the ecw roster, i think Evan Bourne would probably be the best out of that pool of talent. Some say Hardy, but that just seems too likely for now.

So thats my top 5 guys i'd consider.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I believe Colin Delaney made a huge splash by being the first Chikara student to be fully accepted into the WWE roster. Do you think any other Chikara talent have a shot at being called up by the WWE anytime?

Montana

I believe Colin Delaney made a huge splash by being the first Chikara student to be fully accepted into the WWE roster. Do you think any other Chikara talent have a shot at being called up by the WWE anytime?

Well i think the best shots are Larry Sweeney and Claudio Castagnoli. I'd say Sweeney is a lock, and claudio will end up in the wwe or tna. As far as the original chikara talent, Tim Donst, and Chuck Taylor are a few steps away, but maybe in 3 years or so, they will be ready. Brodie Lee has some good size, but i wouldn't think he would be a good fit. Chikara really doesnt have much size, which the wwe likes. It wouldnt surprise me to see delaney's brother sign too, although who knows when that might be. No tellin how long delany will be signed for.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
If you had a chance to make your own TNA champs, who would they be and why?

Montana

Thoughts on Sting potentially turning heel?

I didnt catch the end of tna, so im not so sure i know what happened. BUT i think turning Sting heel at the point in his career, is just plain dumb. I thought he was going to have one more big match at BFG. Sting vs Booker T. Its makes a lot of sense. Why turn him heel? Im missing some logic in this whole idea. He's not goign to be your top heel, however if they do...look for Samoa Joe vs Sting at BFG. Which is probably the case, since sting has main evented the past 2.

If you had a chance to make your own TNA champs, who would they be and why?

X-division - Homicide

Tag - MCMG

World...hmm - Its tough cause they screwed everything up with Joe taking so long to win the belt. Although i think Christian Cage should be the flag holder for TNA.

How would you use and book Cabana coming into the WWE?

Good good question, never really thought about it. I think you can pretty much let him get in where he fits in. I wish i had the roster in front of me, but i think Smackdown would be a good place to start. Have him show up in Vickie's dressing room or something saying did somebody order a pizza. Let colt do his thing. Have him pop in a few weeks saying he wants a match. Finally gets one was the big show. Colt does his typical comedy routine, but gets squashed. After a couple matches with Show, then move him to Umaga. Job him out to umaga, only to get the fans behind him. THEN move him to the US division where he can still use his comedy, AND showcase some of his actual wrestling. But i think the important thing is to get a microphone in his face as much as possible. Have him be colt cabana, the one we know. have him joke around and have fun. People will like it.

Beer Money Army

I have been thinking about this since H/Justice finished, I came to conlusion on whom and when Samoa joe should lose the Championship.......

There are 3 Names that come to mind straight away Christian Cage, Kurt Angle and AJ Styles....

I don't think Kurt Angle will get it, after his aj styles saga, i see him taking a short term off due to minor injuries and he needs it....

Christian: I don't think he is ready atm, to step up to be world Champion, He could be a contender, but it looks like Cage/rhino could feud with Beer money inc next...

I Think AJ Styles is the man to knock off Samoa Joe, 2007 wasn't a good in ring wrestling year for AJ styles but his character and promo wise was a high and this Year his wrestling has been good.. With Hims defeationg Kurt Angle on 2 PPV's in the Same year, who in TNA can say that.. I think This man is Ready and coming from probably TNA Best feud of 2008 by Matching wise AJ/Angle, Styles = ratings and Crowd Lovage.....

When will Samoa Joe lose it.. I'm guessing 2-3 months and giving it to Sting/Nash would be the foolish thing, but i can see BFG being a Samoa Joe Vs Sting or Samoa Joe Vs Sting Vs AJ Styles....

But in all conclusion I think AJ Styles should be the man to lead the New Generation ....(i don't see Samoa joe with the belt any longer than 3 Months)

What are your thoughts on these comments? Agree or dissagree

Montana

What are your thoughts on these comments? Agree or dissagree

I completely agree 100%. I think Cage would make a great champ, but thye haven't used him well lately. Angle should be used in other ways, thus leaving AJ as the best option. I had AJ vs Joe at BFG booked for a while. The only problem with AJ is that he hasn't really gotten a "GREAT" buzz since his fued with angle. I thought that would really put him over the top, but it didnt. None the less, they should continue to push. I think AJ may get the belt til 09. I think Joe vs Sting might headline BFG.

Another name to consider is Booker T. I think he's still got enough to be champ, but its the fact its another wwe guy winning the belt, would hurt.