"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When do you think will The New Generation Hart Foundation be on the main rosters of WWE?

They said Teddy Hart should be debuting on SD soon, although i'd assume Harry SMith is more ready. Not sure what to think about TJ Wilson. I think the Hart Foundation 2.0 idea is on hold right now. I'd imagine they would come in seperate at this point in time. I could see both smith and Hart by years end.

Well... I think they already using that idea right now at OVW.

Montana

Yea, they are....I hear Jim Ross hates the idea, as i do myself. Wilson, Hart and Smith have nothing in common in their look or wrestling style. I think they will brign them one on one, and think of a good way to introduce the faction.

PeepShow

Montana, Who do you think is the best option for WWE to have as its WWE champion 10 years from now, with the talent that is out there.

Hitman

Reaction score
^Nice job, asking the same questions twice :g:

Anyway Montana, Who do you think is the best option for WWE to have as its WWE champion 10 years from now, with the talent that is out there.

I've deleted it

Montana

Whats going on with you and the E-FEDS MODS right now????

I am too busy to really get much work done iwth the efed. As far as the other mod/writers, they dont seem to want to put together the show. It looks like this is going to take a while to sort out. I've told the staff several times over the past month i didnt have time to help. No one is really stepping up just yet. Althought TOK said he would take over Mayhem. I make a post in the staff room about Mods we should bring in...and get little feedback. We added CMS, but yeah, we still need more help.

Montana, Who do you think is the best option for WWE to have as its WWE champion 10 years from now, with the talent that is out there.

Some guy we don't even know of probably. I mean 10 years is wayyyy to long of a time frame. I guess if i had to pick a name i'd say Colt Cabana or Kevin Steen. Younger guys that should make a be around 10 years from now. Current roster i'd say CM Punk.

PeepShow

Who do you think would be the best opponent for Ric Flair in his final match and why?

Great One

-Thoughts on the you know what new video being showed on WWE networking.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Since everyone is talking about the possible return of Chris Jericho, how 'bout I ask you about Joey Matthews aka Joey Mercury... lol... well I just found out that WWE had resigned him and he just had a match at OVW few weeks ago. I also saw some of his pic, he have a new haircut and he still wears his MNM attire. Now here's my question, do you think we will see Joey back in a WWE ring again? If yes will he use another gimmick or will he stay his MNM gimmick?

Montana

Sorry about the delayed responses, the site was down, and i've been a little busy.

Who do you think would be the best opponent for Ric Flair in his final match and why?

I'd say it should be Orton vs HHH vs Batista vs Flair at WM 24 for the World Title. If not, I'd say any of those 3 guys in singles matches. Sting vs Flair one final time would be cool too, although unlikely.

-Thoughts on the you know what new video being showed on WWE networking.

Well, i like the concept, its got a nice buzz, BUT why didnt the show "savior self" as the first one, rather than Save us. 222 which looked very similar to Jericho. I just think its a little obvisous. Other than that, its good.

Since everyone is talking about the possible return of Chris Jericho, how 'bout I ask you about Joey Matthews aka Joey Mercury... lol... well I just found out that WWE had resigned him and he just had a match at OVW few weeks ago. I also saw some of his pic, he have a new haircut and he still wears his MNM attire. Now here's my question, do you think we will see Joey back in a WWE ring again? If yes will he use another gimmick or will he stay his MNM gimmick?

Tough one. I think we could see a new gimmick, assuming his look has changed.I havent seen it yet. I think he's the next charlie haas basically. Sign him, fire him, sign him, fire him. But i don't see him making a major impact, anytime in the near future.

Who is the "King of the Independents", and why?

Brain Danielson, because he's the best wrestler in the world. That'd have to be my pick.

do you think that King Booker and Ric Flair are no longer with WWE and why?

I heard Booker is coming back for sure after his 60 days. Ric Flair is still on the fence, and semi retired. Basically awaiting a good storyline to come back to. I think Flair and the wwe will eventually figure something out.

I will be without Internet for a couple days, Sooo i will answer all questions when i get back.

Montana

Well folks, I think its time to bring back a old favorite. Its time for me to spout off my opinions on your questions. Looking back i think have a pretty good track record. Certainly, im not always right, but I think i give straight forward answers. So feel free to ask away!

Remember wrestling related topics only.

McLovin

Reaction score
What were the top 3 PPVs of WWE and TNA last year?

EDIT: What are your predictions for Wrestlemania 24?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Do you know where I can find a ROH and TNA roster from 2004? (Or if you know all the stars)