"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

I added more to my last response.

1. Do you think Mark Henry can beat Khali? and if not then who can/will

I dont think we will ever see these to face, although it could be entertaining, (in some way)

Cena will eventually beat Khali. Hopefully its quick and fast at Judgement day (or whatever the monthly ppv title is) I dont Khali with the belt on his shoulder, BUT i could see Khali winning or gettin another rematch.

I really think its gonna be Cena vs HBK III at Summerslam. so the wwe needs to kill time with Khali. I dont think he's going around much longer. He's not big show as much as the wwe wants him to be. He's like Giant Gonzales or any other 7 foot + guy.

So i want Cena to just beat him and the wwe to kill him off. (They never should have brought him back from the first injury)

King_Ash

Reaction score
If you could make an elimination chamber match with current WWE superstars who would be in it, and what belt would you like to see defended?

Montana

--

If you could make an elimination chamber match with current WWE superstars who would be in it, and what belt would you like to see defended?

CM Punk
RVD
Jeff Hardy
Shelton
Chris Beniot
Rey Mysterio

For the US Championship.

Truth

Reaction score
What fued that has already happened, or "fued to be" will we look back on in a few years and say "wow, that was almost as good as Rock and Austin, if not better"?

the dark knight

curious Q for Dr.Bill :)

do u get payed for this thread?lol. damn mate u should limit 10 Qa per day or sumthin ull get more viewerd by the day and ull get bored soon .

Montana

What fued that has already happened, or "fued to be" will we look back on in a few years and say "wow, that was almost as good as Rock and Austin, if not better"?

Well, hmmm. Me personally my pick would be Edge vs Cena. (one reason why i liked 06) They wrestled a ton of times as we know. More than needed, but their characters are such opposites, and they were great with each other. Lets see if i can name their matches.

- Edge beats Cena NYR for title
- Cena beats Edge at RR
- Cena beats Edge in rematch on Raw
- Edge beats Cena + RVD raw
- Edge beats Cena at SummerSlam
- Cena Beats Edge at Unforgiven Ladder match
- Cena beats Edge on Raw (just for the heck of it, after Edge wins BR)

I wouldn't be surprised if they crossed paths a few more times. Edge is really the only guy to have Cenas # in the ring. I think Cena vs HBK and HHH were good, but Edge was a better heel against Cena.

future matchups? Cena vs Kennedy / Edge vs Kennedy / Cena vs Carlito.
Cena vs CM Punk Edge vs CM Punk HHH vs Edge

Out of the future matchups, I like the ones involving CM Punk ( a little more than the Kennedy fueds) Kennedy is great, but i think punk is a little better in the ring, and on the mic. So not for a few more years, i think Edge vs Cena will be the matchup.

do u get payed for this thread?lol. damn mate u should limit 10 Qa per day or sumthin ull get more viewerd by the day and ull get bored soon

In a perfect world i would be, but no im not getting paid. Wrestling is fun and entertaining for me. Its a release from work and the every day crap that goes on. Im not going to limit the questions any, but the more questions you ask the shorter the responses will be. Also depending on how much time i have. Its kinda funny, none of my friends know how much i'm into wrestling, a few know i watch, but thats about it. They dont know i go to forums, and buy dvds and stuff. Its also interesting to see a thread with your name on it, getting so many views. Its kinda cool. Plus i dont like posting small random comments, so this gets most of those off my chest.

Spiral

Reaction score
from now on ur Dr.Montana. got a 1st name mate?

Bill

Was the masked Kane a different person than the unmasked Kane

Well, the masked kane was more of a monster and didnt talk (see abyss) but without the mask hes more normal. But its the same guy.

Thanks for the answer, that is something Iv'e always wonded.

Needs More Cowbell

Reaction score
The wellnes policy update got me thinking...

Who, in the WWE, do think dosen't take steroids?

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. What was the worst WWE PPV that sticks out in your mind? EXCLUDING
D2D
2. What was the Best WWE PPV?
3. Do you think ROH PPV will be successful?
4. Do you think HHH was so successful because of backstage politics?
5. If Hardcore Holly were bangin Stephanie do you think hed be as big as HHH is today?
Random Question Do you think ECW's contract will get renewed?(considering Alot of fans may not be happy with it but its one of Sci Fi's highest rated programs if not the highest)

Great One

Chris Jericho

-When do you think he will return?
-What company do you think he'll sign for.
-Where would you rank Chris Jericho OVERALL.
-If he was to return to the WWE, how would he return (e.g. Millennium Countdown) and who would his first feud with, including jumping straight into the title scene.
-If he was to sign with TNA, how would he return (e.g. Millennium Countdown) and who would his first feud with, including jumping straight into the title scene.

On a side note, I just went to Detroit yesterday. O_O

Montana

Who, in the WWE, do think dosen't take steroids?

Hmmm, the divas? Umaga, Visera, Ric Flair, Trevor Murdoch, Balls, THe Miz.

I dont know, just guesses.

1. What was the worst WWE PPV that sticks out in your mind? EXCLUDING
D2D

Any In your house, The first couple were really bad.

2. What was the Best WWE PPV?

My personal favs were 18, and 7 but the general opinion is that 17 was the greatest ppv of all time.

3. Do you think ROH PPV will be successful?

Yes, they are a slow growing company. They wont take over overnight, but eventually i think most the IWC will catch on.

4. Do you think HHH was so successful because of backstage politics?

No, Vince always liked him before they got together. He also had a great career before they got togheter. Original DX member, then leader. He's earned his status.

5. If Hardcore Holly were bangin Stephanie do you think hed be as big as HHH is today?

Hell no. Holly would get injuried if he banged steph.

Do you think ECW's contract will get renewed?(considering Alot of fans may not be happy with it but its one of Sci Fi's highest rated programs if not the highest)

I think it really depends on what it does in the need 3-4 months. One night stand will be a huge benchmark to see where they are at. Also after ONS they have to adjust without RVD, and possibilly the other originals. It depends who they bring in. I also think Lashley in ECW is a small problem too, bc its killing off the talent (making them look bad) Im not sold on snitsky, hes def. not the savior of ECW. I think ECWs contract will be renewed, but they got their work cut out for them the next few months. I also think Kevin Thorn could be big in ECW. If they bring in 1-2 good wwe guys, and 2-3 OVW other Devolopment guys ECW will be fine.

Chris Jericho

-When do you think he will return?

I got my fingers crossed but late 07-08. Probably before mania if he does (WWE)

-What company do you think he'll sign for.

wwe

-Where would you rank Chris Jericho OVERALL.

Based on accomplishment hes top 15 in the past 20-25 years. As far as skils hes probably somewhere between 6-10 overall.

-If he was to return to the WWE, how would he return (e.g. Millennium Countdown) and who would his first feud with, including jumping straight into the title scene.

That would take weeks/months to figure out. I think something similar to the great khali segment. Where everyone is wondering who did it (I've always liked those) They build up the suspense and bam , Jericho. I dont know if he would jump right into the main event scene, but real close i think. Maybe one fued to get him back into shape. I also think he would go to raw. So he'd fued with maybe HBK, Cena, Orton, a big name guy.

Or they could just have him run in and attack Cena.

He could come in a someone's security/mystery partner something like that.

The Countdown ( i thought it was really cool, last time)

Royal Rumble entry.

Special guest referee, and turns on someone. Lots of different scenarios, it depends if Jericho is going face/heel and who he would be fueding with to determine.

-If he was to sign with TNA, how would he return (e.g. Millennium Countdown) and who would his first feud with, including jumping straight into the title scene.

Probably someone like Cage, Angle, or Joe. Again the scenarios would be the same. He would jump right into the main event scene. God only knows how TNA would bring him in. Probably a mystery opponent or something lame.

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. Where do you WM 25 will take place?
2. Do you think there will be a WM in the near future to take place outside of the US?
3. When do you think Benoit will retire?
4. Do you think TNA's video game will be any good? and if so will it be better than SVR 08?

Montana

1. Where do you WM 25 will take place?

Maybe: Las Vegas, New York, California

2. Do you think there will be a WM in the near future to take place outside of the US?

I think there should be one in Europe in the next 7 years.

3. When do you think Benoit will retire?

Never. Not really sure, havent heard much, but taking a educated guess, he can probably go another 3-5 years (with time off, so hes not on the road all year)

4. Do you think TNA's video game will be any good? and if so will it be better than SVR 08?

Itll be alright, but not better than SVR 08. I think TNA's game will come out at least 4 months before or after SVR bc they dont want the competition.

Great One

I'll give you hard one. ^^

Top 10 greatest overall professional wrestlers of all time?