"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Who do you think Edge's opponent at Wrestle Mania will be? Triple H is almost certain going to be agaisnt Kozlov in some sort of street fight while Taker and Show have unfinished business and Hardy and Hardy is in the works. That takes out the whole Main Event scene and all possible options for Edge to be up against? Who do you think he will face? with all the Main Event in their own matchups respectivly do you think this will be Christian's que' to enter?

Montana

Who do you think Edge's opponent at Wrestle Mania will be? Triple H is almost certain going to be agaisnt Kozlov in some sort of street fight while Taker and Show have unfinished business and Hardy and Hardy is in the works. That takes out the whole Main Event scene and all possible options for Edge to be up against? Who do you think he will face? with all the Main Event in their own matchups respectivly do you think this will be Christian's que' to enter?

I'd have to say Edge vs. HHH is almost a lock. I can't see Kozlov in a major WM match with HHH. I would assume HHH's ego is too big for that. I would think the fueds we are going to see: Cena vs. Orton, HBK vs. JBL, and Hardyvs. Hardy, which leaves Vladimir vs. Taker, and the possibility of a Christian vs Jericho fued. Thats the direction i think they will take it. The HBK vs Taker matchup is a wildcard and could spice things up if added.

How awesome would it be if HBK was in MITB, and won it as well and then cashed it in later on in the show?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lets say Monty was head of creative at WWE, and you ran everything. How would you play off the following superstars from The Royal Rumble to Wrestlemania?

RAW: Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Christian (successfully debuting him before NWO, and after RR on your own terms Monty), John Cena, and The WWE Championship.

Smackdown!: Jeff Hardy, Edge, Triple H, The Undertaker, Matt Hardy, and the World Heavyweight Championship.

Beer Money Army

lol that was my question....

does any of AAO matches interest you??

do you think it will have a hard time selling?

LKP

Hello Montana long time no see.

Here is my question.
Do you think that old bands like guns and roses, ac.dc and led zeppelin making comebacks now crushes the new bands media attention? I think its ok but to many old bands are coming back to reform. And with saying that ac,dc have the theme songs for Wm25 in Texas a bit of a letdown if you ask me. Your thoughts plz?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Your thoughts on Creed coming back? PWNage imo.

When do you think should Sting hang the boots?

How would you book Samoa Joe for the next two months?

Montana

Lets say Monty was head of creative at WWE, and you ran everything. How would you play off the following superstars from The Royal Rumble to Wrestlemania?

RAW: Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Christian (successfully debuting him before NWO, and after RR on your own terms Monty), John Cena, and The WWE Championship. Smackdown!: Jeff Hardy, Edge, Triple H, The Undertaker, Matt Hardy, and the World Heavyweight Championship.

See the problem here is the wwe dug themselves into the hole. I'd have to go years back to dig myself out. To be honest, I havent really done any dream cards for wrestlemania, because i dont like the matchups. The wwe has basically given us everything we want to see. So Heres how I'd book the show right now. Assuming i was booker in years past, I would think the situation woudl be very different.

Last man Standing world championship
Randy Orton vs. John Cena

WWE Championship
Edge vs. HHH

Jeff Hardy vs. Matt hardy

Chris Jericho vs. Christian

Undertaker vs. Vladimir Kozlov

MITB
HBK vs. JBL vs. Miz vs. Morrision vs. Rey vs. Koffi. vs. Bourne vs. Shelton

IC Title
CM Punk vs. Mr Kennedy

Raw Vs. SD

Priceless + Marella + Kane vs. Big Show + Chavo + MVP + Khali

Am i a huge fan of this card, not really...but i think its solid. Of course you have HBK cash in the MITB in and win the championship at the end of the show.

So to answer your question...

Orton/Cena basically just say Orton say how he beat Cena last year, and he should just hand over the title right now. Lots of 3 on 1 Legacy vs. Cena fun.

Christian/Jericho....Jericho continues to run down Mickey rourke and finally rourke comes to raw and says he's not goign to fight you at WM, but he found someone else who wants a piece of you. Out comes Christian, big pop, everyones happy.

Edge/HHH that whole Vickie/HHH thing then maybe throw stephanie in the mix there. Same ole wwe stuff, nothing over the top.

The Kennedy vs. Punk thing is just something i wanted to see. You can just have Punk bump into Kennedy in the hall or somethign to set that off.

does any of AAO matches interest you??

Well... it not super excited about any matches. I like the idea of lethal/Creed on the same team. That should be good. TNA has storyline PPV's and this is one. I can likely sit through this show and watch 3 hours no problem. I would expect something like Shelly vs Homicide or LAX vs. MCMG be added as well. That will be sick. I think now would be a good time for a Joe heel turn on this PPV as well. I really dont think TNA is as bad as people make it out to be. Sure this PPV is lackluster, but at least you know that going into the show.

do you think it will have a hard time selling?

I don't know why wrestling fans pay 30-40$ for some PPV's. I've never bought a PPV. I've chipped in a few times. I don't think theres much value there. If it was like 10$ like the price of a movie, that would be one thing, but 30-40$ for something that will be out on dvd like 2 months later 15$. So yeah, i think every PPV will have that problem.

Do you think that old bands like guns and roses, ac.dc and led zeppelin making comebacks now crushes the new bands media attention? I think its ok but to many old bands are coming back to reform. And with saying that ac,dc have the theme songs for Wm25 in Texas a bit of a letdown if you ask me. Your thoughts plz?

Hey Legendkillerpunk, You bring up some good points. However, it all comes down to good music. I feel if a artist is putting out great music, he or they will get recognized. I'm not too into rock, although i like certain bands. As far as who i think would be a good choice, I think AC/DC is fine. I mean, it is a anniversary show, and AC/DC has been around a while. I dont think i heard the theme song yet, but its not like you have unknown band playing at mania. I'd rather have a band thats familar to everyone. I think ac/dc fits that role well.

Your thoughts on Creed coming back? PWNage imo.

Creed was gone???? Wasn't he on the last ppv? I like the team of Creed/Lethal so far. Creed doesn't really have the total package yet. However i do like that TNA is bringing in new fresh talent. Creed is good, but he's not Elijah Burke.

When do you think should Sting hang the boots?

Whenever Sting wants to hang up the boots is fine with me. He doesnt really wrestle all that often. He is a legend, and they are using him in a legends role. I'm not sure if i'd want the belt on him right now, BUT i do like his role as a semi-good guy in MEM.

How would you book Samoa Joe for the next two months?

Turn heel, beat Sting. Hold belt till BFG to face AJ Styles. (BOOK IT) I think thats the plan, and thats what i would do.

have you had a look at this before. http://www.wrestlecrap.com/newinduction2.html?

Have a look? I think i have this on VHS somewhere. I wasn't a huge family matters fan, but i watched it when it was on. Pretty good show i guess. Times have changed though. Oddly enough i remember really liking this episode. I dont like the bushwhackers either.

Reaction score
Do you think there will be any implications from Randy Orton punting Vince McMahon, and then assaulting the McMahon siblings from last week? Anything at all? Will we learn more at NWO?

When Stephanie replied to Orton's repeated requests to "fire him", she said: "We have bigger plans." And those plans are, what?

My theory is the McMahons are hog-tied to directly harm Orton's opportunity to compete at Wrestlemania - what they will do is force him to defend that title shot. The opponent? Considering he did not get a fair go to win the Royal Rumble, he deserves a legitimate chance this time. Randy Orton vs. Triple H.

Serves up John Cena vs. Triple H, Randy Orton vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin, and the TLC match for the WWE Championship.

Montana

Do you think there will be any implications from Randy Orton punting Vince McMahon, and then assaulting the McMahon siblings from last week? Anything at all? Will we learn more at NWO?

Implications as in a punishment? To me, it looks like they are booking this angle week to week, and they don't really have a exact plan just yet. From what we've seen Randy Orton vs. HHH would make sense. Certainly HHH isn't the champ yet, and HHH is on SD. That can be the main event, but these guys have fought in numerous one on one matches and twice at No Mercy. As far as implication, i would assume they will try to make Orton badass like Austin was. Weak punishments than Orton gets out of with his lawyers and stuff.

When Stephanie replied to Orton's repeated requests to "fire him", she said: "We have bigger plans." And those plans are, what?

Well, rumors says Steph, or Shane or both are going to join legacy. I dont know how i feel about. To be honest im sick of Shane and Steph, and they havent been back very long. That could be the bigger plans, or it could have been the obvisous Steph wanting Shane vs. Orton.

My theory is the McMahons are hog-tied to directly harm Orton's opportunity to compete at Wrestlemania - what they will do is force him to defend that title shot. The opponent? Considering he did not get a fair go to win the Royal Rumble, he deserves a legitimate chance this time. Randy Orton vs. Triple H.

On raw, i don't think there is enough time to set up that match. If your going to put on a big time match like that, you gotta hype it up. I believe HHH is already sheduled in the EC. So it would have to be on Raw. And, i think this is week by week booking.

Serves up John Cena vs. Triple H, Randy Orton vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin, and the TLC match for the WWE Championship.

I like your theories, i just don't they have enough time to set this matches up imo. To be honest, they havent set "anything" up yet, but those matches are pretty far off. HHH would have to lose the EC, jump to raw and win the #1 contender spot. Austin would have to make a save on Shane o mac, to start a fued with Orton. TLC Hardy/Edge im fine with, BUT is it Jeff vs matt or edge vs jeff...how's christian going to fit in.

I'll probably like these 3 matches better than the real top 3 matches, but i think the wwe almost has to just go with the simple easy matches to book at mania, at this point. You can't get great buildup in only 3-4 weeks. You just can't imo. Most the matches there is history between the rumored matches, so it won't be hard to just sling together Cena/Orton , HBK/Taker, Edge/HHH, Hardy/Hardy, Christian/Jericho. Those are my guesses. I could be way off, but you never know. maybe i'm old school, i like to know the main event a long time in advance.

Montana

Your thoughts on the BAND Creed coming back?

who cares

Big Scarface fan?

I wouldn't say big fan, but i liked the movie. Got the dvd, its not like i have pictures of montana on my walls or anything like that. The name just kinda fit. Its like a gimmick or sorts. Although i don't talk like scarface, but whatever.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
If Jimmy Jacobs was to come to Monday Night RAW as a singles star, the night after the Royal Rumble. How would you book him for two pay per views (NWO & WM)?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
So what if, you were TNA, what would be you're actions in the first year about trying to bring the company on level terms with WWE?