The Official Royal Rumble Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
As its about a little more than a week till Royal Rumble, I just have to say that I feel that quality wise, Royal Rumbles' card is good and is stacked.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I agree top to bottom this is a very good PPV and it's unfortunate that I won't be able to watch it.

The matches that they are giving all look really good. Hardy-Orton is turning into a great feud, MVP-Flair will be good and have a great atmosphere given Flair's career is on the line, JBL-Y2J is going to be very good. I personally think that the worst match on the card is probably Edge-Mysterio because we all know that Mysterio has absolutely no chance at winning and really isn't that great of a feud in my opinion.

Given all the matches and obviously the rumble itself, I think this will be a great PPV and a great way to start off the new year on the first PPV of 2008.

hhhfangirl

Reaction score
who do you think is going to win the rumble?

i think either hbk, hhh, or undertaker. thoughts?

Lucid

Reaction score
At this point i think Triple H will win it.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I can't see HBK winning. It's a tough one now that trips is in there. I think that it'll be HHH and Undertaker as the final two. A long time ago I thought that Undertaker would definitely win and recently I kind of had this feeling he wouldn't. I'm really torn on this one, but I'm going to say Undertaker with HHH finishing 2nd. The only reason why I don't like my own pick is that it's basically the same exact thing that happened last year, but you never know I could be wrong.

kingovkings

Reaction score
id love trips 2 win but i dnt think he will i reck he will win the elim chamber. i also think HHH/Taker/kennedy/HBK will be in the final stages with it going dwn to taker/hhh last 2 withtaker winning it

HHHforever

Reaction score
C'mon kingovkings don't steal my predicition or anything haha, I'm just kidding. It's a good pick and if that is the final 4 I think it'll be pretty sweet. I think that Batista will be there pretty late too. Any guess as to who the first and last one's in will be? I'm thinking that HHH comes in first cuz McMahon hates him and I think that if the Big Show is coming back he'll be the mystery 30th contestant. Just a guess and probably wishful thinking with the Big Show, I wouldn't be surprised if Lashley came back as mystery contestant either, but I was completely wrong about HHH's opponent last week so I'm probably wrong about this too.

Timmy T

Reaction score
Mr. Kennedy or Bobby Lashley is going to win. The whole suspension thing screwed the pooch with Kennedy's money in the bank and they want to push him and are running out of "main event talent" for him to fued with.

Lashley is back and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he wins.

Enigma22

Reaction score
it seems like they are going to have HHH win it... possible hbk tho

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I'm not going to waste my time with that comment.(In reference to rawkus' comment.)

Timmy T,
How do you know Lashley is back. He wasn't on tv last night and unless he comes back tonight on ECW or SD! then I'm not sure he'll even be in the rumble much less win it.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im not nicking ya predictions again HHH 4ever, i cant help the fact we have good taste and predictions lol :). but i also think HHH will enter 1st either him or kennedy, trips coz of the reason you said vkm hates him, or if its kennedy to gain a good push and IMO kennedy will throw HBK out, i also think taker/HBK will enter quite early jst b4 or after the tenth person stage