The Official Royal Rumble Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
when horny got 2 pick a tag partner i thought it was gunna b trips and thats how he got back into the rumble but that didnt happen. so i dunno how he gunna enter it now maybe he aint gunna enter i cant see them keeping a big star out like him but its wwe anything is poss he may be in bad books with vince and is getting punished for something

The Rated R CMStar

Trips on bad books with Vince? Please.

They are just trying to make further the roll of underdog going into WM, when he faces Orton. I see the Rumble going to SD again anyways *coughTakercough*

beserker300

Reaction score
So far everyone who's qualified for the Rumble are jobbers (bar Umaga). I bet London, Kendrick, Super Crazy, Burke and other entertaining undercards are gunna miss outwhich is total BS since they're way more entertaining than Hornswoggle and Shitsky (Not a typo)

Trips, JBL and Jericho will all be in the rumble to increase the "OMG whos gunna win" factor.

I want Jericho to win but if I was a betting man, I would bet on the Undertaker

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
My guess is JBL. He would be perfect in a ME wwe title match at WM.

vickymania

Reaction score
Updated RR card

source : pwmania.com

WWE World Championship Match
Edge (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

WWE Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Jeff Hardy

Chris Jericho vs. JBL

Career Threatening Match
Ric Flair vs. MVP

30 Man Royal Rumble
Current participants; The Undertaker, Batista, Umaga, Snitsky, Hardcore Holly, Hornswoggle, Kane, Mick Foley, Jimmy Yang, Shannon Moore, John Morrison and The Miz.

whats interesting is that still on WWE.com they haven't added the names of Yang and moore..is there something to this that only WWE knows??

MTG

Reaction score
Kane just got entered into the royal rumble today, sick hopefully this could lead to a fued at WM (a legitimate one)

the dark knight

:rotflmao: WWE are spoiling the entrants on the site... Most of the qualifying matches have occurred at house shows...
i dont fucking care if it was on their homepage. if it was on smackdown and the show hasn't aired, ITS A GOD DAMN SPOILER.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Kane is in every rumble! I see hbk winning.

vickymania

Reaction score
updated 30 man RR participants:

30-Man Royal Rumble
Umaga
Snitsky
Hardcore Holly
Mick Foley
Hornswoggle
The Undertaker
Batista
Kane
Jimmy Yang (Not Yet On WWE.com)
Shannon Moore (Not Yet On WWE.com)
John Morrison
The Miz
Shelton Benjamin
Finlay
Jamie Noble
Cody Rhodes
Santino Marella
Carlito

Wrestling Station

is just have a feeling its either Batista or Undertaker to win it this year for the second time in their career.
Kane, Morisson and hornswoggle will last for long time imo.

The Rated R CMStar

Taker will win it. Or maybe the fact that I want Edge vs Taker so bad is overshadowing my prediction ability.

I don't understand WWE booking some times, didn't Shelton wrestled for a spot in the Rumble this week on ECW, and now we found it he won it at a house show

vickymania

Reaction score
if u do understand the WWE bookings all the time,you should be working in WWE and not writing posts out here..anyways,lets see what happens in the RR match..there's always a surprise last minute entrant or a mystery wrestler revealed only few days prior to RR..