The Official Royal Rumble Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hes been out for 3 months. it was meant to take a year

J

Thats why Cena's win was awesome...THey kept it such a secret...I mean...WWE's gettin' better at hiding major story lines...Or pulling twist...Like Shawn Micheals Return...Jeff Hardy's win over Trips...and now Cena's Rumble win...I luv it...

the dark knight

it was meant to take 2 months. you are all fools, it was not a fucking broken neck. his injury takes around 2 months to heal ,when he returned in IRAQ AND FUED VINCE MCMAHON HE STARTED TRAINING.

csi24/3:16

Reaction score
hes been out for 3 months. it was meant to take a year

Which is why just like Shawn Michaels coming back early, Vince rushed it so he could get his rating up. Kurt Angle was right, John Cena is going to get run into the ground, especially if he's still not fully healed

HHHforever

Reaction score
yea thats wat i was hopin that Horny would come out and throw Cena out of the ring...Better than Two years with Cena as Champion...on both brands

You should be banned for stupidity. You'd rather have a midget head lining WM then a legimit champion? That is the most Blue thing that I've ever read.

Overall I thought this was a great PPV and definitely worth ordering. Whether you like the fact that Cena won or not you cannot deny how great that was just because of the pure shock value. Look I am by no means a John Cena supporter. And I'm pissed as hell that it looks like HHH won't have a chance at the title cuz I wanted him to get it back. But, that was great to see. I jumped out of me seat and was pumped when I saw Cena was back. You guys can complain all you want about it, but that was great. Much like No Mercy the WWE again showed that anything can happen on any given night.

Roxxi,
You should be thrilled since it looks like HHH will be out of the title picture for a while. Him and Steph must have missed the production meeting otherwise HHH definitely would have won, right?

edgehead09

Reaction score
You should be banned for stupidity. You'd rather have a midget head lining WM then a legimit champion? That is the most Blue thing that I've ever read.

yea i was not thinkin when i posted...should of said Finley then it would expand on the Secret Deal Storyline

lol i wonder what the secret deal is. anyway at wm 24 hornswaggle on a pole match finlay vs vince. you heard it here first

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Hahaha nice idea. I still think the "deal" is that horswaggle isn't the real son and Kennedy is. At least that's my hope.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Obviously I don't know exactly how it goes or what the deal is. Basically I'm just hoping that Hornswaggle isn't the son because I hate him and I want Kennedy to be the son because I like him. However Kennedy can get a push and Hornswaggle off of my tv then that's what I want to happen.

csi24/3:16

Reaction score
^How long do they plan on using Hornswaggle? He's gotten beyond old, they need to send him on a vacation

people still pop for him though. kennedy doesnt need to be mcmahons son for a push from what i understand

phantomgerald

Orton should have lost it. I don't want to see Orton vs Cena headlining WM. If Hardy wins and turns heel, it'll make for a more interesting and unpredictable storyline. And what's with all the clean wins? Flair, Edge and Orton winning cleanly. One's the dirtiest player in the game and the other two is the biggest heels in the company and they all execute their finishers to win? Damn, it really hurts the credibility of Rey, MVP and Hardy.