The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE8156

Reaction score
WWE has turned the Divas NXT so bad.......it's not wrestling last week there wasn't 1 single match :O! and since when was fucking musicle chairs a part of being a diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find it funny that the 2 people every body wants to win are the hottest ones XD AJ and Kaitlyn. One of them will win but hard to decide at the moment. If i wanted to pick a winner on wrestling terms i would have to pick Naomi, but Naomi's mic skills suck, and shes just annoying.

Reaction score
I had to bump this because two weeks ago Maxine and Kaitlyn had a match that broke the indoor record for the worst match of 2010 and possibly in history. Anything that could be fucked up they fucked up. And because I'm such a nice guy here it is.

[yt]_D5OCmjoGT4[/yt]

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah it was shitty, but the commentators made it lol. This week's was fucking gold too, the entire end.

McFly...

Reaction score
I had to bump this because two weeks ago Maxine and Kaitlyn had a match that broke the indoor record for the worst match of 2010 and possibly in history. Anything that could be fucked up they fucked up. And because I'm such a nice guy here it is.

[yt]_D5OCmjoGT4[/yt]
I didn't see that weeks NXT. Jesus christ that was awful. They could of shown us tits to make up for it.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Apparently I missed a kissing competition this week?

...My head hurts.

Edit: Can't recall who it was now, but one the long term members here was convinced an all Diva show would be the ideal replacement for WWE-ECW.... This thread should go some way to proving why it wasn't as full-proof an idea as they felt at the time. lol

...god...

Reaction score
I care, this weeks was epic. Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen when Cole raised the "Stop the pain" sign lololol. And Striker, "Nice, athletic! And it's even spelled right!" @ Kelly.

CMS

Reaction score
I laugh my ass off watching NXT. I am praying they do Season 4. I don't care who they use from developmental. I just need to hear Michael Cole and Josh Matthews ripping them

Montana

Reaction score
It feels like NXT 3 is really long. I do kinda hope they have another season with male wrestlers. They have enough talent in FCW. Too bad, it tough to have so many 4 seasons of the show in a year. It's tough cause you need quality guys in FCW. But they've been bringing in more guys to FCW, so i would expect them to do another season.

I'd like to see in NXT 4

- Mason Ryan (FCW Champ, rumored to be next Batista, but i haven't recalled seeing him)
- Xavier Woods ( Consquences Creed in TNA)
- Seth Rollins (Tyler Black in ROH)
- Bret Dibiase (Brother of Ted)
- Richie Steamboat
- Wes Brisco
- Percy Watson (Second Chance)
- Lucky Cannon (Second Chance)

CMS

Reaction score
I actually wouldn't like to see in Season 4 Mason Ryan, Seth Rollins nor Richie Steamboat. They would get buried by Michael Cole for no other reason than being funny. And more often than not on this show he is, but it wouldn't be worth it.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a season 4 either. I cant say I've watched it since going online, but when I hear about something worth checking out I go and find it. I think it would be unfair and un-WWE like (excluding the XFL lol) to can an idea after less than a year.

CMS

Reaction score
Apparently, according to a rumor I read, there are plans for a Season 4.

Montana

Reaction score
I actually wouldn't like to see in Season 4 Mason Ryan, Seth Rollins nor Richie Steamboat. They would get buried by Michael Cole for no other reason than being funny. And more often than not on this show he is, but it wouldn't be worth it.

Why would Mason Ryan and Seth Rollins get buried by Cole??

Mason might actually be brought in with a big push to the main roster too.

CMS

Reaction score
Because NXT is never about the actual wrestlers, or at least it hasn't been since Season 1. It is about Michael Cole putting himself over. Mason Ryan might not get buried, I'll give you that, altough with Michael Cole on NXT and him just ranting on and on and on about how bad the show is, it would hamper a little Ryan on itself.

But Seth Rollins is vowed to get ripped apart by Cole if placed on NXT. First off, he's indy, so WWE for him to get over will have Rollins bash him week in and week out, if yeah, that thing worked for Danielson...not so much for Kaval, so the third time around the effect will be even less imo. Besides, Rollins's promos, while good, are not something to be amazed with, and his voice is something Cole might pick apart

Yeah, I am grasping at straws, but it's NXT. They have had Cole pick apart almost every wrestler for the most idiotic of things. I think for example that Lucky Cannon got his career derailed by Michael Cole's commentary.