The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulpower

Reaction score
Discuss all things NXT in this topic!

Darren Young is overcoming the odds, and busting out Flying Shoulder Blocks during his matches. Not only that, he's winning all the damn time.

Sounds familiar >_>

Someone sticky this!

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
0.jpg

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
what a ni gger. Seriously I cant believe he beat Jericho.

...god...

Reaction score
Fuck this shit. Not gonna lie, I raged. Not as hard as Jericho though, but I did. Jericho better fucking win clear and fair at the PPV for this.

tazzen78

Reaction score
I wonder if the winner is already been chosen or they really letting them prove themselves?

maty619

Reaction score
I've thought that, it seems fixed coz when they were doing the barrel carry Skip beat later but the time kept going for like a second after he crossed the line, bullshit. The crowd reaction was probably edited last week but I haven't seen this week's, I will watch it on DM right now. :)

Reaction score
I've thought that, it seems fixed coz when they were doing the barrel carry Skip beat later but the time kept going for like a second after he crossed the line, bullshit. The crowd reaction was probably edited last week but I haven't seen this week's, I will watch it on DM right now. :)

Yeah, I noticed that also.

These slight little things that WWE doesn't expect us to notice but we do lol. I think it's scripted, purely because the fact that Bryan would be 8-0 (as opposed to 0-8) if it was "Real".

maty619

Reaction score
Of course the matches aren't real, it's the other stuff though which you can tell from that it is all scripted, I wonder if they are actually putting the rookies through their paces and deciding who is the best week by week, after all Bryan is top and that would be a bad script choice. But Young is 8th so, I wonder...

xtremebadass

Reaction score
So Edge cannot beat Jericho at WRESTLE FUCKING MANIA but Heath Slater can beat Jericho on an episode of NXT?

I mean that is great for Slater, but I don't want Slater to succeed. He is the worst thing I have seen enter the WWE in quite sometime.

maty619

Reaction score
Just watched it, I can't believe he got a clean win over Y2J, a man who lost the WHC not a month ago, Heath Slater is crap, I hope this is just a way to get over a future Christian/Jericho feud which has been teased on NXT so much, if not then this is the worst decision since scrapping ECW from WWE. This is awful, what are they gaining from this?

Axis

Reaction score
Do you really want to know what they're gaining from this, or was that rhetorical? Because obviously their gain is that Heath Slater just got a huge rub.

maty619

Reaction score
Do you really want to know what they're gaining from this, or was that rhetorical? Because obviously their gain is that Heath Slater just got a huge rub.

It was rhetorical. Do you not think that this is too much of a rub too soone? (once again, rhetorical but you can answer if you really want to)