The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
The absense of Maryse, Eve, Layla, Gail Kim and Melina confuses me and I question whether those are the divas that are in the doghouse (Except for Melina) since Maryse, Eve and Kim's pushes have stopped and their activities on their brands are limited.

It's official. You have no fucking idea what a "push" is if you think gail Kim has even been close to receiving one since she jumped from TNA.

Reaction score
^ Woah. Kim won a #1 contenders match only last year. She was on a several week push which yet again failed. She won't be pushed. She isn't remotely attractive (Which disagrees with WWE policy xD).

I want AJ, Naomi or Maxxine to win. I don't see Jamie or Askana winning this (Aksana will be brought in as Goldusts manager while Jamie will be a ring announcer).

soulpower

Reaction score
Did no one watch NXT this week? We had CM Punk on commentary (Which was awesome) and things only got better when Cole returned and joined Josh and Punk.

We had a Mongo McMichael reference from Punk (Wishing he had a chihuahua that he could dress it up as a human)

He called Jamie a "Little Robot Boy"

Punk - I’m not wearing pants - that’s how I watch NXT every single week. (That's a direct quote)

Hell, he even called a BRAINBUSTAAAAAAA! during one of the matches.

The show in it of itself was a train wreck, but the announcers just not giving a shit and doing their best to bury all the divas (And the show itself) made this an oddly entertaining hour.

...god...

Reaction score
Omg, I'm watching for sure now. Why the hell was he even there? Lol.

soulpower

Reaction score
Cole got tired of how crappy the show was, so he "quit" during last week's show. He returned this week due to all the letters, e-mails and tweets he got from the Cole Miners (It also seems that Punk is a Cole Miner)

...god...

Reaction score
ROFL THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKING NXT OF ALL TIME. God damn that was amazing, Cole has quickly become THE SHIT. Lol at the JR facebook reference. I'm surely watching next week just to see if he'll truly be there. Can't believe I missed last weeks pretty much 100% Cole heel turn. I'M A COLE MINER!

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
It's too bad because this show could be a lot, lot more if they did it right, which they haven't yet even in Season 1. This time around it's just sad. AJ Lee's actually a talented wrestler and deserves better than this.

Kaitlin is pretty awesome too, looks wise. In ring she's average with an awesome spear so good ups to her. Otherwise it was just a clown hour for the announcers, and they had some good one liners, but if they actually took they're own product seriously, this could actually be a decent wrestling show. ...Well this time the wrestling's horrible, but if they actually put decent wrestlers in, and cut the crappy contests out, it could be good.

Reaction score
Maxine looks like Octomom. It also seems like they're trying to force Kaitlyn into the favorite role (she's been berated by Vickie and beaten up by Laycool). And by pushed into the favorite role I mean they're trying to rig it so that she can win the competition. Part of me wants to see Aksana win the competition just to see a backstage segment between Santino, Koslov, Maryse and Aksana (shit throw Khali in there as well). Naomi has all the athletic tools but needs to work on her promos. AJ reminds me an awful lot of Mickie James when she turned into a bubbly babyface. I wonder if the rookie divas realize the announcers are completely shitting on them.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Im sure they watch the broadcasts at home or atleast have some idea, besides, they get a briefing on the whole show, not their storyline, don't they? (IDK Im asking lol).

Heres my views on the diva rookies:

Maxine- can't stand her accent or the way she dresses, she is pretty good in the ring but she is 0-2 now isn't she? I really can't see her winning.

AJ Lee- one of the people I see in the final three (Is it still three since theres only 6 now?). Talented in the ring and athletic but her promos are a bit boring and long. Shes like the underdog midget girl, just like Rey Mysterio.

Aksana- sad but, I honestly think she sounds better on the mic than any of the other rookies (not saying her promos are better). Thats really sad considering shes like Lithuanian or w/e. But she really hasn't done anything to impress me at all this season. Probably the second elimination after Maxine.

Kaitlyn- Is she like the girl version of Alex Riley? REALLY? Why do we need another one, he couldn't win, and she isn't going to win. Decent talent in the ring but I can't stand her promos or her voice. Vickie as her pro just makes it worse.

Naomi- Athletic, pretty good in the ring, and good on the mic. Connects with the fans well, and leads in competition wins, along with being undefeated, am I not right, definitely one of the final ones.

Jamie- go back to being the announcer, please.

My rankings as of now,

1. Naomi
2. AJ
3. Kaitlyn
4. Aksana
5. Jamie
6. Maxine

Axis

Reaction score
Wait, people still watch this shit?

Airfixx

Reaction score
Checked out the show from a few weeks back when Punk was in the booth (Awesome... Not that much fun on commentary since Heenan left!)... Said he'd be back next week, but he was just joking, right NXT fans?