The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I always think everything in WWE is part of a storyline.

Kinda like I always assume politicians and lawyers are being less than 100% honest. It just saves time.

I also carry my medical records around with me to give ER doctors when I show up on their doorsteps because I took on a job as the head bouncer at the local honky-tonk for the same reason.

wk

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
We all know this could be a work/storyline...as we've mentioned this about 2,000 times in other CM Punk threads.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Can I ask with Cesaro stepping up his game and Reigns getting his push has anyone really missed Punk? I'm a fan but its not like I've noticed he's missing tbh.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Can I ask with Cesaro stepping up his game and Reigns getting his push has anyone really missed Punk? I'm a fan but its not like I've noticed he's missing tbh.

I have, but that's just because he's my favorite.

I have enjoyed the Cesaro push and Reign's growth as a super-stud. I just figure those were probably going to happen either way.

wk

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score

I haven't missed him. There's been plenty to keep me happily distracted, especially the last two weeks.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
As long as Cena is there, I'm happy. :kobe:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
True but isn't there a CM Punk leaving discussion thread? lol

Now you're just being silly. To think that the tragedy of the exit of CM Punk could be contained in only one thread. Epics will be written in his memory. Children will be named for him. Punk is the greatest professional wrestler who's ever lived and his absence may cause not only the collapse of the WWE, but the entire universe will be sucked into the vacuum created by his departure.

Don't you know anything? Gah!

wk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
o582oly.gif
You read correctly, Waco. Sit down, son. The heroin addicted looking man who never used drugs never loved you.

Reactions: Majour

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He wasn't talking to me. He loves me.

I shaved my head for him!!!!!

#punkmarkforlife #straightedgesavior #bestintheworld

wk
cool story bro. Yo can i have the pic you used in your last sig, the dank holla holla holla one?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
5c29b3a8a94bf5962faef0b3601b2542.gif

Pretending to drink or showing how he was allowed to do the pipebomb promo?

Status
Not open for further replies.