The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Your opinions, news, reactions, and everything goes here. Tons of news has been spread out regarding this in different sections, so let's keep it organised.

Stickying this as well.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Will Punk stop being a whiny bitch and rejoin WWE? The world will never know.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
He's being advertised here in Phoenix for a wwe live event in a couple weeks

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
If this whole thing is a work and his music hits at Chicago RAW or EC or Wrestlemania 30 and he comes out to a thunderous pop... I am just going to have to applaud the WWE, seriously.

If this was all just done to have him rest for a bit then I will be wholly impressed and so should everyone else.

Before all the responses come in saying it is not a work... I'm not saying it is... I am stating a "What If?" scenario.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
If this whole thing is a work and his music hits at Chicago RAW or EC or Wrestlemania 30 and he comes out to a thunderous pop... I am just going to have to applaud the WWE, seriously.

If this was all just done to have him rest for a bit then I will be wholly impressed and so should everyone else.

Before all the responses come in saying it is not a work... I'm not saying it is... I am stating a "What If?" scenario.

I still give it a slight possibility of being a huge work. I don't want to go over my reasonings for it given that I've done that enough in other threads, but I can't shake the feeling that this whole thing is just WWE doing their utmost to pull the wool over our eyes in a massive way to create a lot of buzz for Wrestlemania.

Most likely it isn't though, and if Punk DOES return in time for Mania, then it's more likely a case of getting him back on board rather than the whole thing being a massive ruse.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm confused by the need for this to be stickied

I demand you unsticky it! by the powers that be!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just poking in my head to sub to the thread. Assume the OP means "when news breaks, post it here' instead of "throw any dirtsheet bullshit you can find in here"

inb4dethsaysinb4actionjackson

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
CM Punk cancels his appearance on Comedy Central's show 'Midnight'. He was supposed to be on it February 12. He's still booked for the other Wizard World appearance though, but this should be good.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thank you Phil Brooks aka CM Punk for all you gave to us the fans for all these years. You will be missed so much but I understand why you walked out and you are right in doing so. Good luck in what you do next x

Dont take the piss you guys I just wanted to say that

Reactions: Snowman1

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Thank you Phil Brooks aka CM Punk for all you gave to us the fans for all these years. You will be missed so much but I understand why you walked out and you are right in doing so.

And you know his reasons how? Bearing in mind no official comments have been made.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I still give it a slight possibility of being a huge work. I don't want to go over my reasonings for it given that I've done that enough in other threads, but I can't shake the feeling that this whole thing is just WWE doing their utmost to pull the wool over our eyes in a massive way to create a lot of buzz for Wrestlemania.

Most likely it isn't though, and if Punk DOES return in time for Mania, then it's more likely a case of getting him back on board rather than the whole thing being a massive ruse.

The thing is that if Punk returns in time for Mania, it will be painted like it was a work all along, whether it was or not. People like me who see works everywhere will never be convinced that it wasn't and others will never be convinced that it was, even when someone who has knowledge of the situation comes out and confirms or denies.

#inaftersnowsaysinb4dethsaysinb4actionjackson

wk

Reactions: Snowman1 and seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The thing is that if Punk returns in time for Mania, it will be painted like it was a work all along, whether it was or not. People like me who see works everywhere will never be convinced that it wasn't and others will never be convinced that it was, even when someone who has knowledge of the situation comes out and confirms or denies.

#inaftersnowsaysinb4dethsaysinb4actionjackson

wk
of course you are desperate to cling to the notion that its a work.

#punkgotyouall #notacrybaby ##1punkmark

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
of course you are desperate to cling to the notion that its a work.

#punkgotyouall #notacrybaby ##1punkmark

And if it were Dolph or Reigns who had walked out, you'd do the same.

I make no secret of the fact that Punk's my favorite. I've also been quite clear in my contention that I'm a bigger WWE "mark" than a Punk "mark".

And, if Punk comes back, I'll still believe it's a work and you won't.

##1PunkMark #Don'tStopBelievin'

wk

Status
Not open for further replies.