The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
b8b16451262b179559a5416d8f92cb2c.jpg

Reactions: Wacokid27

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Bo Dallas > CM Punk. CM Punk leaving just leaves room for this fucking master heel.
d0986c8c6565b426f20f14f0c455e4f9.gif
ad55167d966a55274005450310cf0891.gif

Reactions: Cloud

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Now you're just being silly. To think that the tragedy of the exit of CM Punk could be contained in only one thread. Epics will be written in his memory. Children will be named for him. Punk is the greatest professional wrestler who's ever lived and his absence may cause not only the collapse of the WWE, but the entire universe will be sucked into the vacuum created by his departure.

Don't you know anything? Gah!

wk
lol im being silly??? pffttt :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Vince McMahon made WWE’s first public comments on CM Punk’s status with the company at today’s conference call with company investors. An investor asked about Punk’s status and Vince acknowledged he’s one of the company’s biggest performers and said:

“He’s taking a sabbatical, let’s just put it that way.”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/vince-mcmaho...comments-on-cm-punks-wwe-status#ixzz2tt5ohxeN

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
CM Punk left because he's going to be in the next Street Fighter game...really, he's going to make himself into video game code and do lousy kicks to try and pin people in the game...

Edvy

The Artiste
Reaction score
I know im late on this, but as its been stated he is on sabbatical or leave with pay, so who knows if he will come back. I hope to God its just a work and In the Chicago event he makes an epic return with a Roaring crowd pop like none ever. It would be a huge highlight for his career.

Reactions: Wacokid27

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I know im late on this, but as its been stated he is on sabbatical or leave with pay, so who knows if he will come back. I hope to God its just a work and In the Chicago event he makes an epic return with a Roaring crowd pop like none ever. It would be a huge highlight for his career.
I agree. I feel that it could be a work at this point, but I highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.