The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How WWE handles the Chicago crowd will be interesting.

If they want to create a mega heel, send someone out with Punk's theme and have him rip on Punk in front of the live Chicago crowd. Bad News Barrett for example could probably get some decent death threats out of it.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Th

If they want to create a mega heel, send someone out with Punk's theme and have him rip on Punk in front of the live Chicago crowd. Bad News Barrett for example could probably get some decent death threats out of it.

They should use Barrett to deliver all the bad news- I'd be okay with that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Such a good idea.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I read they actually are considering the Bad News Barrett thing. It seems like an obvious way for him to get heat. I could see Randy Orton and/or HHH getting cheap heat from it as well.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I read they actually are considering the Bad News Barrett thing. It seems like an obvious way for him to get heat. I could see Randy Orton and/or HHH getting cheap heat from it as well.
They would waste the idea on Orton lol. Fucking useless prick. They could have him come out to this fire burns since he used it on one SD.

madmax123

Jobber
Reaction score
cm-punk-quits-wrestling-capping-a-very-very-bad-week-for-wwe

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Image doesn't work bro. Redirects to a Grantland article.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee was given some time off from this weekend's live events. The Divas match in Phoenix and Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday saw The Bella Twins defeat Tamina Snuka and Summer Rae. AJ was spotted at a Chicago airport this weekend, being picked up by her boyfriendCM Punk. Below is a photo:

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...here_Was_She_Spotted.html#rex66p3vRmeHxTH7.99

Why the hell does AJ get the weekend off??? she is the divas champion she should be defending that title every damn night thats what a real champion does. This is bullshit she gets time off just cos shes fucking CM Punk that slut should be fired and go live with that man whore of a boyfriend/ That photo makes me sick how can Punk dump a hot ass like Lita for a child like AJ? seriously Punk you have lowered your standards. Theres no way Punk is coming back he is done

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Why the hell does AJ get the weekend off??? she is the divas champion she should be defending that title every damn night thats what a real champion does. This is bullshit she gets time off just cos shes fucking CM Punk that slut should be fired and go live with that man whore of a boyfriend/ That photo makes me sick how can Punk dump a hot ass like Lita for a child like AJ? seriously Punk you have lowered your standards. Theres no way Punk is coming back he is done
wtf are you honestly talking about?

Reactions: Majour and Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
They definitely need to get better use out of BNB, making him an actual crowd troll. Believe Tommy Dreamer gave the great idea of having him be the #30 entrant in the Royal Rumble. "You say you want Bryan? Well I'm afraid I've got some bad news..."

Anywho, the Raw in Chicago should be interesting. You can't drown out the Punk chants... Anyone else wonder if the Benoit-ing of Punk has to be having the opposite effect? The few casual fans that watch have to be wondering where Punk is (especially with all the random crowd chanting) and you know what people do in 2014 when they're curious about something, they Google it.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
They definitely need to get better use out of BNB, making him an actual crowd troll. Believe Tommy Dreamer gave the great idea of having him be the #30 entrant in the Royal Rumble. "You say you want Bryan? Well I'm afraid I've got some bad news..."

Anywho, the Raw in Chicago should be interesting. You can't drown out the Punk chants there!

It'll be a disaster. Unless this is all a huge work and he makes his return there. I doubt this very much though.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

Anywho, the Raw in Chicago should be interesting. You can't drown out the Punk chants there!
I'm from Chicago and the last time WWE was in Chicago, it was an in house show. CM Punk chants echoed the entire arena the whole night. Insomuch, that the announcer had to pause when he was trying to speak and said, "you all want to see CM Punk, huh?" Everyone freaked out and began chanting it again....he then said, "don't worry, don't worry....he'll be in the main event tonight against the Shield."
Any who, this illustrates that, yes, WWE will not be able to control the CM Punk chants that will happen on Monday Night Raw....and I'm not sure how they'll handle it.

Reactions: Snowman1

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score

:idk:

Snowman1

Reaction score
It'll be a disaster. Unless this is all a huge work and he makes his return there. I doubt this very much though.

Oh boy, will it ever be!

I'd say the odds of this being a work are about the same as cows existing on the moon. Vince would have brought him back to "salvage" the Chamber buyrate by now.... but if they can bring him back then... :damn:Can only imagine.

Reactions: edge4ever

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Oh boy, will it ever be!

I'd say the odds of this being a work are about the same as cows existing on the moon. Vince would have brought him back to "salvage" the Chamber buyrate by now.... but if they can bring him back then... :damn:Can only imagine.

I don't think Vince would concede the Chamber PPV needs any "salvaging". You've got a hot grudge match between the Wyatts and the Shield, you've got what would probably be considered a "money match" between Batista and ADR (one guy who's your announced/obvious Mania main event and another who's a proven PPV performer), and a pretty solid list of guys in the Chamber match itself (Cena, Sheamus, and Bryan, along with a hot up-and-comer in Cesaro, not to mention an IWC favorite in Christian, and the WWE Champion Orton). Depending on the circumstances surrounding the reality of the Punk situation (whatever those actually are), there's not really a need to have brought Punk back for the Chamber build. Add in the other "filler matches" (including an IC Title match between one hot commodity and a former WHC) and you've got a solid card without Punk.

If Bryan walks out of EC as the Champion (setting up a triple threat at Mania), I think it's pretty much a guarantee that the Punk situation is either a work or is being made into one because he's agreed to come back and have a match with HHH at Mania. And he'll probably return at the Raw in Chicago.

Of course, I could be wrong.

wk

Reactions: Snowman1
Status
Not open for further replies.