The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
:lol1: You got it, man!

Wasn't the night he won the title, but that when dude flung himself off the top rope to smash the fuck out of Big Show's ankle. That was still awesome, although you're right. Nothing beats him being like "HOW ABOUT YOU REVERSE THIS, BITCH" and him WSS'ing the fuck out of Randy. :lol1: Man I miss that.
Gosh, heel Henry was just so great. I was watching his win yesterday, and it just sucks how he never got the WWE title and that his run was cut short. Then they turned him face. But still, 2011 Henry is such a freaking win, a beast. Remember him killing the sound guy? And all his one-liners as Dolph's just mentioned. Oh, too great. Don't have words to describe it.

I love you.
:dawg: I figured you'd agree with me

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Wasn't this the death of the "Get distracted by someone else's music" gag? Great.

Where's that Mark Henry thread?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
the fuck up
gsplh.gif

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Contracts can be extended.

[HASHTAG]#bestforbusiness[/HASHTAG]

:obama:

wk
Contracts can be tweeted while doing selfies at Comic-Con.
Forget ink pens and handshakes. Do like Taker. Call him up and all he has to do is snap femur into his hip and he's good to go.
Once you hear the 'pop' or the 'snap', you know Taker's good for another match at the big dance.

Reactions: Wacokid27

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
CM Punk finally speaks! (Ok, it's not much, but it's still something.)

- CM Punk took to Twitter and tweeted out this very interesting tweet:

Nope, thank YOU.Thanks for all the help and support through the years. Health and happiness above all.Don't ever take any shit from anybody.

— Coach (@CMPunk) July 15, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.