The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Youre probably in better shape actually
Punk went from looking like a wrestler to looking like someone you would see at a bar on a weekly basis. He stopped caring and it showed... horribly. If he didn't leave when he did, he woulda lost a lot of fans... not to say he didn't leaving but meh.

I'd also like to point out that he complained when no one paid attention to him and now he complained no one leaves him alone. lolol
Like dude, you either want to be famous or you don't. Being in the wwe, on national TV... people aren't going to forget you over night.

Yeah I felt like ranting... And I quoted deth cause I know he thinks Punk is a straight turd and will agree with me.
:tough:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Punk went from looking like a wrestler to looking like someone you would see at a bar on a weekly basis. He stopped caring and it showed... horribly. If he didn't leave when he did, he woulda lost a lot of fans... not to say he didn't leaving but meh.

I'd also like to point out that he complained when no one paid attention to him and now he complained no one leaves him alone. lolol
Like dude, you either want to be famous or you don't. Being in the wwe, on national TV... people aren't going to forget you over night.

Yeah I felt like ranting... And I quoted deth cause I know he thinks Punk is a straight turd and will agree with me.
:tough:

I'm conflicted.
"Punk went from looking like a wrestler" makes me want to dislike for B/S. But at the same time, you know me so well :hmm:

Solid Snake

I'm conflicted.
"Punk went from looking like a wrestler" makes me want to dislike for B/S. But at the same time, you know me so well :hmm:

I am saying way way back when he first started, before Raw. But now that I think about it... He still looked like he may or may not have done drugs back then too...

:hmm:

THIS BOLD SHIT! HOW HE STRIGHT EGE AND LOOK LIKE A DRUG ADERKT!?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I find it funny how Bob Backlund (present day) was in better shape than Punk during Punk's WWE title run :lol1:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I assumed only deth missed me.
faaa9de68fb7b3d12cf2e6a5919b5e50.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Wacokid27

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Watching WrestleMania Rewind about Punk's 2 MITB briefcase wins.

His contract expires this month :sad:

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
When is Punk getting into MMA? The UFC is so terrible these days they would probably let him come in to get beat up in a freak fight.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ironic you bring that up Brad, I'm over here rewatching MITB 2011... it's great to see the biggest star of 2011 have his shining moment once again... :please:

Reactions: Wacokid27

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ironic you bring that up Brad, I'm over here rewatching MITB 2011... it's great to see the biggest star of 2011 have his shining moment once again... :please:
True, watching Mark Henry win the World Heavyweight Championship still brings tears to my eyes. :yay:

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
True, watching Mark Henry win the World Heavyweight Championship still brings tears to my eyes. :yay:

:lol1: You got it, man!

Wasn't the night he won the title, but that when dude flung himself off the top rope to smash the fuck out of Big Show's ankle. That was still awesome, although you're right. Nothing beats him being like "HOW ABOUT YOU REVERSE THIS, BITCH" and him WSS'ing the fuck out of Randy. :lol1: Man I miss that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
:lol1: You got it, man!

Wasn't the night he won the title, but that when dude flung himself off the top rope to smash the fuck out of Big Show's ankle. That was still awesome, although you're right. Nothing beats him being like "HOW ABOUT YOU REVERSE THIS, BITCH" and him WSS'ing the fuck out of Randy. :lol1: Man I miss that.
Injuries suck so bad.

MY HEART DON'T PUMP NO KOOL AID

I CHARGE FOR AIR, YOU KEEP THE BILLS PAID!

Reactions: Snowman1 and Leo C

Snowman1

Reaction score
*chucks security across the ring* IF I GET FINED EVERYBODY GONNA PAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.