The GFX OLYMPICS.. Rules, and first Task!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Have you recieved all entrys? And when is this getting judged?

Buttersz

Reaction score
3 hours, hope he enters, if not, good luck SNACKZ mate, from your first entry i knew you would be in the final 3 ;)

If possible though WS, could you send the other judges my megaupload link, because the one you uploaded has all of the colours faded, just like it did for me and untouchable. It can only bee seen properly in .PSD, thats why i was moaning about the rules before, becuase my imageready dosnt work properly.

the dark knight

3 hours, hope he enters, if not, good luck SNACKZ mate, from your first entry i knew you would be in the final 3 ;)

If possible though WS, could you send the other judges my megaupload link, because the one you uploaded has all of the colours faded, just like it did for me and untouchable. It can only bee seen properly in .PSD, thats why i was moaning about the rules before, becuase my imageready dosnt work properly.

WS left hours ago i think. you can send it to me and ill forward to MS...

Buttersz

Reaction score
okay, cool.

Its just that my imageready puts my gifs into shit colours and cant be changed, so they always come out bad.

You will be reciving a mega upload link containing it in a PSD very soon :)

Gin

Reaction score
I can take anyones spot that didn't enter a their graphic. =D

the dark knight

I can take anyones spot that didn't enter a their graphic. =D

can you deliver the 2 sigs 2morrow? if you can, we'll see about that..

edit- just asked ws, he said its not allowed.

Reaction score
im sorry i havnt entered because i havnt been home for 2 weeks and didnt have a connection so hopefully ill join the next time

Buttersz

Reaction score
okay then abdullah, thanks for clarifying why you could not show up.

And Gin, you cant just skip to the final lol, you wouldnt of passed the earlier rounds lol. If anyone was to, it would be the person that came 4th in the round before.

Nethertheless, good luck SNACKZ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.