The GFX OLYMPICS.. Rules, and first Task!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There are 3. I'll be posting the scores in about 10 minutes after I finish eating my lunch.

Also, I love my Benoit sig. I would so totally buy it if it came out as a playset.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ok so without further apu.... here are your scores. There were 6 of you to begin with in this round, and you have been whittled down to 3. Anyway here's the scores:

Abdullah Al Hajiri: 8.75

IWF.png

Butters: 9.25

iwwcopyqr9.jpg

Jwind: 6/10

iwf.jpg

Snackz: 9.5/10

gfxround2edgeeo8.png

Untouchable: 7/10

olympicspt2copyyv6.jpg
setImgWidth();

Noodle: 0/10

Did not recieve an entry from Mr. Noodle

Therefore your finalists are:

Abdullah Al Hajiri
Butters
Snackz

Thank you everyone who did not make it past this round for participating, and as a condolence prize at least you can tell yourself that you didn't lose in the first round.

WS will be around a bit later to give you your tasks for the medal round.

Wrestling Station

Next Task (Finale) :
Are two tasks..

Task number one:
Make an animated Banner.
The banner should talk about 'Winners and losers'.

Must use:
Use animated Text in the banner.
size: not smaller than 500 x 400
pictures: your imagination..nothing will be specified in this category.

Second Task:

Benoit Banner.

Here you can (criticize/bash) or honor him (whatever you feel in the banner)

Banner size: Not smaller than 600 x 500

Due date: last date to accept both banners will be 14th of July.

Good luck to all finalists..

jwind

Reaction score
The Next Task:
Designing a banner for IWF
Here you can include wrestlers in it if you want.
Its a banner for showing how creative you can be by using your imaginations to create an IWF banner.
the size should be 550x700 (Exactly)
Colors: Up to you.
DQ: no premade graphics to be included in this task. (ie: dont include things you made before in this)
Hints: You may use extra text in it, not just the IWF text if you want to.

Now I know that I got beat. Actually got beat bad. I also know I said something about this last round, but I stood corrected. I dont want to sound like a sore loser, since I've already stated that I was beat. This won't help me out at all.

But, Butter's graphic obviously smaller than what the rules have stated.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Task number one:
Make an animated Banner.
The banner should talk about 'Winners and losers'.

Must use:
Use animated Text in the banner.
size: not smaller than 500 x 400
pictures: your imagination..nothing will be specified in this category.

That dosnt even make any fucking sense.
What do you mean by animated?
And just the text?
The rules are bullshit.
Explain more please?

BTW congrats to myself, ill avenge untouchable.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Now I know that I got beat. Actually got beat bad. I also know I said something about this last round, but I stood corrected. I dont want to sound like a sore loser, since I've already stated that I was beat. This won't help me out at all.

Sorry, i normally make my graphics at the size 750x900, and then just resize it to what is needed for battles. Normally it is 500x600 on nearly every single forum par this one, so sorry i resized it wrong.

Here it is full size:

imagebw5.jpg

Sorry for sending you wrong thing :(

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And just the text?
The rules are bullshit.
Explain more please?

From what I understand the rules are quite clear, they just give you alot to work with.

The theme is "Winners & Losers" what you do with this is up to your creative little minds. The text must be animated at least, any other animations aside from that are up to you.

Anything else?

Wrestling Station

Thats true, thats why points have been deducted from him.

And just the text?
The rules are bullshit.
Explain more please?

BTW congrats to myself, ill avenge untouchable.
ok, butters, you can try and use a better tone here if you dont mind while asking.

I said animated banner. (animated, the word explains alot), but just a hint, you can make animated banner with psd animated or bkg animated, or border animated, etc..) its your choice, i wont state what you want, as far as it helps to prove your concept of the main task title.
and i mentioned the musts, that is you MUST add an animated text. So you can only add animated text, or add more than just animated text. Its your choice, but you must have at least an animated text in it.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Congrats to all who made it to the final. I'm so thrilled I got the highest rating. I liked Abdullahs alot and butters looked sweet but had a similar style to his first round entry. Look forward to seeing the final entries.

Buttersz

Reaction score
What do you actully mean by the term animated? Like flashing, moving, rotating etc etc?

Cos thats pretty hard if you dont have a program that will do it?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What do you actully mean by the term animated? Like flashing, moving, rotating etc etc?

Cos thats pretty hard if you dont have a program that will do it?

Meh. When people signed up they knew that they could be asked for anything at all. Also, animated is a general term so its up to you I guess which one you choose to do.

Also, you have till the 14th, if anyone does not have the programs you have plenty of time to dl them.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Well can you specify what you would class as "animated" text. then i understand, cos atm i have no idea what is going on. lmao.

All i know is to make 2 banners, one of benoit and how awesome he is, and one on something with animated text. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.