The current champions of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Seems like the Intercontinental championship changed hands yesterday.

Intercontinental Champion:Tzesi
Days held: 1
Previous holder: Cody Rhodes
e78f4ed3961cbab6073d3b0ba61bee5c.jpg

I feel so proud :)

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Current champs have to be updated, don't they?

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cool. Haven't really watched lately. Since school started I've been absent from it. I'm liking the champs as of now, it looks like there looking to give Kofi another push since they took the tag titles away.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
SpaceR said:
Cool. Haven't really watched lately. Since school started I've been absent from it. I'm liking the champs as of now, it looks like there looking to give Kofi another push since they took the tag titles away.

Tag-titles were taken away because Evan Bourne was suspended for a second time (for 60 days).

Nice to see you posting btw, you can always catch up on the latest shows on our YT :)

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Punk is a good champ right now, can't think of an other wrestler who should be the WWE champ at the moment.

For Daniel Bryan, I think he will be WH champ for a short period of time if you ask me. I can't see his gimmick last long as a champion. He is coming out everytime shouting and all of that. For example, when Orton defeated Wade Barrett, Bryan came out when Teddy Long announced their match for the upcoming Smackdown. And I was like: Wow, what is that guy doing here? When you check abilities, status and fan base, I would be shocked of Bryan defeats Orton.

Tag Champs Epico and Primo: I think they will hold it for a while, they have good technical abilities and a strong preformance.

IC Champ. Cody Rhodes is on a good run right now. He will be the champ for now, I think it's great that he brought back the classic IC title, it looks great!

US Champ Jack Swagger, well what shall I say, he is the All American American. So the US championship is good for him. But with ZR's push, Ryder will have it back in no time.

Woman's Champ. Beth Phoenix is THE dominant and powerfull diva in WWE, so the will be the champ for a while, maybe there will be some changes now Beth and Natalya are "apparently'' splitting up. So who knows! :D